MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, December 6
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 16. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p2
The article presents certain economic indicators of the U.S. money market. It lists the government securities prices, municipal bond index, and the bond buyer's 30-day visible supply. The actual initial jobless claims are 333,000. The actual housing starts are 2.009 million. The actual building...
- Munis Finish Up as Early Treasury Gains, Market Appetite Cheer Buyers. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;10/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32242, p2
Reports on the outcome of the October 19, 2005 municipal bond trading in the U.S. Increase in prices of municipal bonds; Transaction secured by the Banc of America Securities LLC; Deal priced with the New York City Transitional Finance Authority by J. P. Morgan Securities Inc.
- Inflows Still Up, But Slowing Down. Seymour, Dan // Bond Buyer;12/21/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33236, p1
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bonds in the U.S. In 2009, these securities have received an influx of cash from investors worth 77.38 billion dollars. Moreover, the S&P National AMT-Free Municipal Bond Index increased by 12.35%, while the ultra-safe and ultra-short-term...
- 'Itching' for a Comeback, Munis Move Higher on Treasuries' Heels. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/23/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32160, p2
This article reports that the municipal bond market rallied as many participants were forced to cover their shorts because of substantial gains in Treasuries that also made tax-exempts attractive on a relative basis, igniting crossover buying. Traders said prices rose and yields fell anywhere...
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, May 24. // Bond Buyer;5/25/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31891, p2
Presents a table showing quotations for the government securities market in the United States as of May 24, 2004. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Thirty-day visible supply and supply as of May 25, 2004.
- Market Close: Munis Steady As New Deals Take Charge. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
Municipal bonds kept an even keel on Wednesday, even as a boatload of new issues hit the primary market, including several deals upwards of $100 million as well as more than 50 smaller transactions.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, June 27. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p2
The article presents information about the securities market as of June 27, 2005. The government securities prices and municipal bond index are given. The Bond buyer's total was $10.703 billion.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/31/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32143, p48
This article presents information on market statistics of the U.S. The statistics are related to market indicators, short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, visible supply rises, general obligation bond prices for May 27, 2005,...