Colorado's School Notes
- Municipals Flat as Traders Focus On Hefty Primary, New MSA Issue. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;7/27/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32183, p2
Reports on the outcome of the July 26, 2005 securities trading in the U.S. Volume of issuance connected to the tobacco refunding deal; Amount involved in the deal entered between UBS Financial Services Inc. and the Los Angeles Unified School District; Value of tax and revenue anticipation notes...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p14
The article presents a list of negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Willcox Municipal Property Corp., Conway Public Services Board, Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority, Contra Costa County, and Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance.
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p13
The article presents a list of government securities issued in the U.S. from February 27-March 17, 2006. The list includes Metropolitan Water District Southern California, the state of Delaware, Missouri Housing Development Commission, State of Wisconsin Capital Finance, and Commonwealth of...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p24
The article presents a list of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Gravette School District Number 20 of Benton County, Galt Joint Union High School District, Denison Community School District, Santa Maria-Bonita School District, and Harris County Municipal...
- 2012 ANNUAL REPORT. // Trinidad & Tobago Securities & Exchange Commission Reports;2012, p1
This publication presents the 2012 annual report of the Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission for the financial year ended September 30, 2012 in compliance with the provisions of Section 20(1) of the Securities Industry Act of 1995. Topics include the developments in the...
- Treasury Strips Rose $1.814B in April. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Bureau of the Public Debt newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form rose $1,814 billion in April 2005 to a total of $181.7 billion. Through the Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities program, about $18.1...
- Ohio School District Completes Sale After Several Ratings Agency Actions. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p39
Reports on the completion of the sale of short-term notes by Ohio's Lebanon School District. Sales amount; Ratings for the district; Overview of its 2006 debt service payments.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p4
A chart is presented that lists trading results of competitive bond sale of various organization including Clear Creek Amana Community School District, Plainfield Community Consolidated School District, and Jefferson Parish School Board.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/15/2015, p8
A chart is presented that lists competitive sales trading report of securities of various organizations including Green Forest School District, Cajon Valley Union School District, and Yolo County Board of Education.