- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/29/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31047, p39
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the United States as of December 29, 2000. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates; Futures market; Reoffering yields.
- Long-Term Muni Volume Was $34.24B in June. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/1/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31917, p1
Presents updates related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 1, 2004. Amount of long-term municipal bonds; Issuance of the bond for teh first half of 2004; Rise in interest rates in the market; Strength of the issuance of bonds.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/28/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30567, p35
Presents statistics on the bond market in the United States as of January 28, 1999. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; One-year note index; Reoffering yields; Municipal bond index; Municipal bond prices.
- Fed's Rate Cut Is Helping Some Get Over Their Fear of Munis. Harris, Elizabeth E. // Bond Buyer;10/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30503, p6
Discusses the impact of the Federal Reserve's unexpected rate cut to the municipal market. Desirability of shorter-term tax-exempts; Credit consciousness of the retail investor; Favorability of prefunded bonds; Volatility in the long end of the market with Treasuries; Appeal of short-term...
- Munis Weaken, Following Treasuries: Puerto Rico Agency Sells $1.2 Billion. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/10/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31902, p2
Reports that the municipal bonds has weakened due to the decline in the Treasury market in the U.S. Impact of the comment of Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan on the weakness of the bonds; Sale of five-year notes; Issuance of new pricing for bonds.
- Salomon outshines its rivals for the third straight year. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;01/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30799, p36
Presents news briefs pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of January 3, 2000. Includes the Delaware River and Bay Authority's plan to sell revenue bonds backed by an increase in tolls at the Delaware Memorial Bridge; District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency's sale...
- Market Post: Miami-Dade Sells Bonds; DASNY Deal Ahead. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2015, Issue 34238, p1
The municipal bond market welcomed the first of the week's new supply as Miami-Dade County, Fla., sold three separate general obligation bond deals totaling $398.745 million.
- Market Close: DASNY Deal Done for Retail as Munis Rally. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2015, Issue 34238, p1
The municipal bond market welcomed the first of the week's new supply as issuers from New York and Florida came to market with several big deals.
- Munis Weaken on Lack of BAB Extension. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/8/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33429, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market which weakened on December 7, 2010 in the U.S. due to the absence of an extension of the Build America Bonds (BAB) program in a new tax bill. It mentions that the extension of the BAB program, set to expire on December 31, 2010, was...