Detroit Medical Center hit with another downgrade
- Detroit Medical Center Dropped by Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31614, p1
Reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating for Detroit Medical Center in Michigan to below investment grade as of April 14, 2003. Reasons cited for the downgrade.
- Detroit health center gets rating warning. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/20/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30525, p4
Reports that a warning was received by the Detroit Medical Center from Moody's Investors Service about another possible rating downgrade. Similar warning issued by Standard & poor's; Factors cited by rating agencies in downgrading the system's debt.
- Moody's Puts Connecticut's GO Rating On Downgrade Watch, Citing Shortfall. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p36
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has put Connecticut's general obligation credit rating under review for a downgrade. Effect of Moody's outlook on state debt; Deficit in the state's budget; Other credits which are being affected.
- Moody's Joins Standard & Poor's in Giving Michigan Triple-A Rating. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/06/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30991, p4
Discusses the improvement of the state of Michigan's credit rating by Moody's Investors Service. Impact of the state's low debt and improved financial management; Factors behind the upgrading of the state's credit rating by Moody's.
- ILLINOIS: Joliet Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p29
Focuses on credit ratings given by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. to bonds of Joliet, Illinois. Impact of ratings on general obligation debt of the city; Basis for the ratings.
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on MassPort Debt to Negative. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p5
Focuses on credit ratings for the Massachusetts' Port Authority debt set by rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the U.S. on the airport's business; Ratings given by other rating agencies.
- FLORIDA: Palm Beach COPs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p29
Reports on the credit ratings given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to certificates of participation of the School Board of Palm Beach County, Florida. Sale of the certificates of participation; Insurance cover of the certificates.
- Moody's Downgrades New Jersey. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;3/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31337, p1
Reports the downgrading of the New Jersey's general obligation credit rating by the Moody's Investors Service. Future obligations for health care; Shortfall on total revenue; Criticisms on the pension bond.
- Crockett, Tex., Cut by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;4/8/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31360, p2
Reports the reduction of the credit rating for the general obligation bonds of the company Crockett by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Texas.