S&P downgrades CareGroup's bonds
- Bridgeton IDA, Mo., Cut to AA+ by S&P. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard's & Poor's to lower its rating on Bridgeton Industrial Development Authority, Missouri's health care facilities revenue bonds.
- Fla. Health District Outlook Positive. // Bond Buyer;12/28/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31046, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its outlook on West Orange Healthcare District, Florida's Series 1999A and Series 1999B bonds. Factors contributing to the bonds' positive ratings; Solid improvement of the district's financial profile.
- Downey Downgrade. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the Downey Regional Medical Center's sub-investment-grade debt in California. Continued operating losses incurred by the hospital; Downgrading of the outstanding revenue bonds, which were issued by the California Health Facilities...
- Troy, N.Y., MAC Raised to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;6/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31167, p2
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade its rating on Troy, New York, Municipal Assistance Corp.'s outstanding general resolution bonds.
- Short of Goals, Florida Bridge Downgraded. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;7/11/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31178, p32
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to lower its rating on the outstanding revenue bonds issued by the Santa Rosa Bay Bridge Authority in Florida. Standard & Poor's' removal of the toll bridge authority's rating from CreditWatch; Bridge's continuous failure to reach projected levels in...
- Michigan Loses Last Triple-A. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p1
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade its rating for Michigan to AA-plus from AAA. Michigan's decision to eliminate a shortfall in the fiscal 2004 budget; Failure of the state's manufacturing-based economy to pick up speed at the pace the economy has nationally; Impact of...
- Will Forest Upgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p31
Reports on the decision of Standard & Poor's to upgrade the Will County Forest Preserve District's debt to AA from A-plus based on the strong tax base growth in the district in Illinois.
- Melissa, Tex., GO Debt Cut to BBB-Minus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;1/11/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32296, p2
The article reports that the Standard & Poor's Corp. has downgraded the general obligation bond of Melissa, Texas. The rating was lowered to BBB-minus from BBB due to the city's increased debt burden and continued fluctuation of its financial position. The downgrade affects $3 million of general...
- S&P Lowers Outlook on Temple University Health System. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;3/1/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32329, p4
The article reports on the decision of Standard & Poor to revise its outlook to negative from stable on the Series 2003A bonds issued for Temple University Health System. Standard & Poor cited Temple University Health System's "significant operating loss" for the first half of fiscal 2006 for...