- California's San Ramon School District to Sell $100M. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p39
Reports on the plan of San Ramon Valley Unified School District in northern California to bring $100 million of general obligation bonds to market in October 13, 2004. Impact of rising construction costs and possibly high interest rates in the future; Rating of the deal; Bond counsel.
- Short End Is Firmer, Long End Is Weaker. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;12/6/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32768, p2
The article reports developments surrounding the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended December 5, 2007. According to reports, the municipal market was mixed overall, with tax-exempt yields declined as much as two or three basis points, In the new issue market,...
- Nevada's Clark County Schools Set to Sell $450 Million in GOs Tomorrow. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;10/12/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31987, p39
Announces that Nevada's Clark County School District expects to competitively sell $450 million of series 2004D general obligation bonds in October 13, 2004. Annual issuance to fund the district's expansion program; Bonds' pricing date dictated by operational requirements rather than market...
- Milford Bans Coming. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;4/24/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32366, p39
The article reports on the plan of Milford, Connecticut to issue a competitive sale that amounted to nearly 26 million dollars in general obligation bond anticipation note in the bond market. Its purpose was to provide different public improvements and school projects financially. Included in...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Single family mortgage revenue bonds from the Alabama Housing Finance Authority in Alabama; Refunding revenue bonds from First Florida Governmental Financing Commission in Florida;...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p25
Presents the results of competitive sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. General obligation bond anticipation notes from the City of New Milford in Connecticut; Public improvement serial bonds from the City of Schenectady in New York; Bond anticipation...
- Led by low rates, Georgia agency's big refunding tops primary. Ring, Niamh // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p1
Reports on developments in the municipal bond market in the United States, compiled as of July 10, 1997. Includes news on the $399.2 million refunding from the Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia; Scant selling by investors in the secondary market; Flatness of the debt futures market; J.P....
- Bid lists deluge caps muni action despite modest treasury gains. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p1
Reports on the performance of municipal bond market as of August 13, 1997. Gains of 30-year Treasury bonds; Retail sales; Tax-exempt bonds; Producer price index; Serial bonds.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p7
Presents municipal bond market figures current as of August 12, 1997. Triple-A; Pre-tax equivalent; Treasuries; Florida yield curve.