Top 10 secondary market bonds ranked by number of times traded
- Municipal prices see modest gains; Florida county deal leads primary. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on March 1, 2000. Prices of long-dated municipal bonds; Improved market liquidity; Secondary market trades.
- Municipal Secondary Quakes a Bit Amidst $1.5 Billion in New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30974, p2
Highlights trends in the municipal bond market in the United States as of September 12, 2000. Trading in the municipal secondary market; New issues; Active participation of sellers in the secondary market; Negotiated California activity; Reoffering yields.
- Munis End Steady With Firm Tone; N.Y.C. TFA Sells $95 Million to retail. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/11/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30868, p2
Reports on the performance of United States municipal bonds in April 10, 2000. Secondary market selling; Future tax secured bonds issued by New York City Transitional Finance Authority; Modest gains reported by municipal traders; Factors that have translated into a healthy appetite for...
- Secondary Gets a Shot in the Arm. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p1
The article reports on the increase in secondary trading during the first quarter of 2006 in the U.S. The total trade volume for the period is five percent ahead compared to the 2005 rate, according to the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board. Inter-broker dealers Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly...
- Loaded Primary, Rate Uncertainty Slowing Secondary Activity. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p6
No abstract available.
- With Rising Yields, Buyers Bide Their Time. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;6/12/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33927, p2
In this article, the author offers information on the status of the U.S. municipal bond market in the second week of June 2013. She discusses the performance of the primary and secondary markets that have closed on a softer note during the week. She also informs that the municipal bond yields...
- Market Close: Munis Gain As JeffCo Readies For Institutions. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/19/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34014, p1
The article offers information on market trends of municipal bonds in Jefferson County, Alabama. It informs that the primary market was focused on 1.78 billion U.S. dollars of Jefferson County sewer bonds priced for retail investors in November 2013. It informs that in the secondary market,...
- Sidelined Investors Cause Liquidity Issues. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;11/9/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32752, p1
The article focuses on the liquidity in the municipal secondary bond market in the U.S. in 2007. Investors are concerned with issues on bond insurers and large broker-dealers. B. Clark Stamper of Stamper Capital and Investments Inc. explains that non-traditional investors decide to back off from...
- Munis Mixed, With Heavy Primary As Secondary Feels the Pressure. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;9/16/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31970, p2
Reports on the closure of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Aggressive bids by the heavy primary; Effect of weaker treasuries and sizeable bid-wanted lists on the secondary market; Reason for the inability of the market to digest all of the bonds put out for bid.