Scudder Kemper investments
- Scudder develops employee education tool. Philip, Christine // Pensions & Investments;6/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p29
Reports on Scudder Defined Contribution Services' development of an interactive education tool for use by enrollment meeting trainers. Features of the computer-based presentation program; Plan for product testing at selected client locations.
- Web site targets sponsors. Williams, Fred; Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;09/15/97, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p31
Reports on the Web site launched by Scudder Defined Contribution Services to provide information about Scudder's retirement plan capabilities to consultants and potential clients. Comment from Michele A. Cockery, Scudder's product development manager; Address of the Web site.
- 2 exec survive shifts by Scudder Kemper. Garmhausen, Stephen // American Banker;1/7/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 4, p11
Looks at an announcement by Scudder Kemper Investments, to keep the same bank channel chiefs in the United States as Scudder Stevens and Clark and Zurich Kemper Investments before they merged. Background information on an annoucement pertaining to the launching of five Kemper funds; Inclusion...
- Questions on a manager's restructuring. Burr, Barry B. // Pensions & Investments;12/22/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p12
Editorial. States that apparent efforts by Scudder Kemper Investments Incorporated relates to the preservation of profit centers may cost its clients. Details on the proposed reorganization structure and change in the investment process; Discussion on the constant mergers and acquisitions of...
- Americans over 50 worry. Barreto, Susan // Pensions & Investments;4/20/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p41
Reports on a survey conducted by Scudder Kemper Investments, New York, on the expectation of older American in relation to retirement. Comments made by John Feather, director of the AARP Andrus Foundation; Dilemma with is faced by older Americans; Results of the survey.
- Scudder Kemper adds technology, health-care funds. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;3/17/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 51, p10
Gives information on the Scudder Choice Series and the Scudder Health care Fund, two sector funds introduced by New York-based Scudder Kemper Investments. Focus of each fund; Views from a Scudder spokesman; Fiancial information on the company.
- Scudder advances 4 incumbents, other in review for corporate ads. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;02/23/98, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p5
Reports that eight agencies have reached the semifinal round in Scudder Kemper Investments' review for its $15 million corporate advertising account in February 1998. Information on the incumbents advancing from the field of contenders; Comments from Judy Neer, a representative of Pile and...
- Scudder leaps into E-business ventures. Waddell, Melanie // Bank Investment Consultant;Feb2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p15
Reports on Boston, Massachusetts-based Scudder Kemper Investments' launch of its E-cubator Group, a division that will develop and launch electronic business ventures. Difference from other electronic business strategies; Plans of E-cubator Group managing director Jay Kingley for the firm;...
- Investment watch. Karchmer, Jennifer // Bond Buyer;07/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30691, p6
Reports on Scudder Kemper Investments' proposal to merge its Pennsylvania Tax-Free Bond Fund into a larger fund in the United States.