Broilers in the kitchen
- Roll Call. Westra, Abbie // Fare Magazine;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p32
The article offers tips on how foodservice operators can build a successful roller-grill program. It cites the importance of creating a baseline plan-o-gram for the roller grill. It also discusses some foodservice fundamentals to drive roller grill sales including costs and average prices,...
- LESS IS MORE. DEVEAU, DENISE // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2014, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p61
The article reports that the foodservice equipment purchasers in Canada are buying multi-function combi-ovens and kettles or compact blast chillers to save space and speed up production. Topics discussed include the increasing popularity of Bluetooth technology in monitoring equipment...
- HEATED DEBATE. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;9/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 18, p101
Presents various views in selecting broilers. Tips in selecting the appropriate broiler; Consideration on choosing a heat source such as charcoal; Emphasis on broiler sturdiness. INSET: THE SUPER MODEL.
- BROILING POINT. Durocher, Joseph // Restaurant Business;9/1/2002, Vol. 101 Issue 14, p83
Presents tips in choosing broiling equipment. Advantages of conveyor broiling; Uses of the over-under broiler; Standard broiler in restaurant operations; Models for under broiling.
- Indoor cookout. Berendsohn, Roy // Popular Mechanics;Jul93, Vol. 170 Issue 7, p71
Evaluates the Express Health Grill for indoor barbecue. Electric grill cooks both sides simultaneously; Address for more information.
- Toasters & Toaster Oven/Broilers. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;1999, p107
Reports on the availability and features of oven toasters and broilers as of December 1998.
- First gas broiler in an electric oven. // Appliance Manufacturer;May98, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p14
Introduces DACOR's Epicure gas infrared broiler in a self-cleaning convection electric oven. Offer of broiling and convection processes in a safe and cool environment.
- Charbroilers. Bendall, Dan // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov96, Vol. 80 Issue 11, p140
No abstract available.
- A GRILL FOR THE REST OF US. Knauss, Greg // Macworld;Jun2001, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p21
Focuses on the George Foreman Lean, Mean, Fat-Reducing Grilling Machine from the Salton company which resembles design of the Apple iMac computer.