- On the table. Simonds, Dawn // Cincinnati Magazine;Aug2003, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p121
The Cuban sandwich is a subject of much bickering among Cubans in Florida. But everyone agrees that it begins as a three-inch-high stack of Cuban bread, roasted pork, ham, cheese and dill pickles, resembling a fat American submarine. The sandwich is then pressed with a sandwich iron for several...
- The Sandwich - The Original Fast Food. Hagen, Barbara // Hopscotch;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p2
The article offers information and fun facts about sandwiches and their origin.
- The Recipes. // Restaurant Business;May2001, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p100
Presents recipes for sandwich preparation. Ingredients for Egg Salad Club; Procedure for Crab Monte Cristo with Sweet Yam Chips; Method of preparing Lamb 'Bomb.'
- HOLIDAY TOAST 'UMS. // Turtle;Nov/Dec2003, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p28
Presents a cooking activity for children, citing the procedures in making an open-faced design holiday sandwich.
- JIM THE MONKEY. // Boys' Quest;Feb/Mar2003, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p9
Presents a recipe for making a zoo animal sandwich.
- Havana Spiced Turkey Sandwich. // Restaurant Hospitality;Feb2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p72
Presents the recipe of Havana Spiced Turkey Sandwich.
- Menu Trends. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep2003, Vol. 87 Issue 9, p56
Presents several sandwich recipes, including the California Club sandwich.
- Create Great Sandwiches. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2010, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p38
The article offers some cookery ideas about sandwiches.
- Perfecting pimento. Cousineau, Ruth // Golf Digest;Apr2003, Vol. 54 Issue 4, p142
Focuses on the recipe for pimento-cheese sandwich suggested by periodical 'Gourmet Magazine.'
- Sandwiches and wraps. Bellamy, Gail // Restaurant Hospitality;Jan98, Vol. 82 Issue 1, p60
Presents information on sandwiches and wraps. Details on the type of sandwiches offered at a number of restaurants in the United States; Information on ingredients used in sandwiches and wraps; Findings of a survey on commercial foodservice operators.