'Breads make difference'
- Jazzing Up Roast Beef Sandwiches. // Food Management;Nov2000, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p68
Presents suggestions from several food service operators in the United States on how to dress up roast beef sandwiches. Sauces that give a twist to the roast beef; Varieties of bread that are ideal for roast beef; Serving styles for the sandwich.
- FRESH & HEALTHY ARE LIFTING PRICES: UPPER-CRUST SANDWICHES. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p88
Looks at the popularity of sandwich chains in the U.S. List of sandwich chains in the country; Top regional sandwiches in the country, according to the American Bakers Association; Factors that contributed to rising sandwich trend in the country.
- HOW TO TRIM THE FAT, CALORIES: HEALTHY SANDWICHES. Rubin, Karen Wilk // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p56
Presents information in preparing for a healthy sandwiches for the food service industry. Tips for healthy sandwiches; Suggestions for selecting healthy breads; Recommendations in choosing healthy sandwich fillings.
- SANDWICH REPORT: Chains broadening menus. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p80
Reports on the additional sandwiches offered by food service chain. Panini-style sandwiches added by Blimpie International; Flavored breads added by Subway; Market Fresh sandwiches offered by Arby's.
- Upper crust. Doran, G. David // Entrepreneur;Jun99, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p158
Focuses on business opportunities in the sandwich-restaurant market in the United States. Image makeovers of existing food items to improve salability; Difference between a mainstream and upscale sandwich store; Gourmet sandwiches.
- BERLIN: KADEWE. von Bremzen, Anya // Travel & Leisure;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p62
The article features the dining bars at the sixth floor of the KaDeWe department store in Berlin, Germany. The dining bars offer the latest food trends and ingredients from bratwurst to bouillabaisse. Its best asset is its sandwich which consists of buttery matjes herring fillets packed into a...
- "My Italian with Onions... Longo Harris, Carole // Primo;2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p56
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience in ordering and eating hoagie from the annual Boy Scout hoagie sale.
- Lawry's The Prime Rib, Roman's carve new niche with fast-casual sandwich concepts. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/26/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 21, p4
Focuses on two fast-casual sandwich ventures in California. Sales of Lawry's Carvery which opened in November 2002 at the South Coast Plaza mall in Costa Mesa; Debut of Roman's restaurant in the Los Angeles suburb of Sherman Oaks; Specialty sandwiches offered by the two restaurants.
- Sandwiches: All wrapped up and ready to go. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p51
Focuses on the popularity of sandwiches on the menu boards of foodservice operators in the United States. Offer of sandwiches in combination with unique fillings and higher food quality standards; Introduction of specialty sandwich concepts; Global ingredients of sandwiches served at eateries...