P&G offers workers more HMR choices
- In brief. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p90
Reports on news developments relating to the food and food service industry as of April 2001. Lincoln Foodservice Product's purchase of dual conveyor ovens; Appointment of Sheri Lindsey as training coordinator at Daydots; Procter & Gamble's sale of its Spic and Span Cinch brands.
- Equipment News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2005, Vol. 89 Issue 4, p135
This section features tools and equipment available for the food service industry in the U.S. as of April 2005. An upgraded formula of DawnÂ® Manual Pot and Pan Detergent is now available for the food service industry from P&G Professional. The new formula has specially designed surfactant and...
- THE BIGGEST MARKET BUZZ: FAIR TRADE COFFEE. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p44
Reports on the decision of Procter & Gamble (P&G) to market Fair Trade Certified coffee products through Millstone, its specialty coffee division. Benefit of the decision for small-scale coffee farmers; Plans of P&G for building consumer demand for Fair Trade Certified coffee; Information on...
- SUPPLIES SHOWROOM. // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p121
Provides information on several new products for the food service industry in the U.S. as of June 15, 2001. Pot and pan detergents from Procter & Gamble; Table pans from Pactiv; Shoes for chefs from Chefdirect.com.
- Robyn Jones. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/13/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4433, p59
The article features Robyn Jones, recipient of the Food Service Caterer of the Year award, sponsored by P&G Professional. She started up the contract caterer Charlton House in July 1991. In 2004, the catering service ranked in the 67th fastest growing business in Great Britain in the Deloitte...
- Leading Innovation. Lafley, A.G. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p8
Focuses on the increase in earnings at P&G in the U.S. Estimation of the growth of earnings-per-share; Competitive pricing of P&g brands; Move of the company to create a business services organization to deliver services at lower costs.
- Is Fit Produce Spray a Fit Buy? // Tufts University Health & Nutrition Letter;Apr2000, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Questions the use of Fit fruit and vegetable detergent produced by Procter and Gamble company. Chemical contents of the detergent; Information on the product.
- WHO GETS THE TABLE? // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2003, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p26
Presents a hypothetical situation in which two parties, one headed by A.G. Lafley, current Chairman and chief executive officer of the company P&G and another headed by its former chairman John Pepper arrive in a restaurant in Cincinnati, Ohio, at 8.30 p.m. on a Saturday night, where only one...
- P&G tests new retail plan, cuts diaper price. Johnson, B.; Lawrence, J. // Advertising Age;6/22/92, Vol. 63 Issue 25, p1
Reports that Procter & Gamble Co. will test the merger of all supermarket merchandising incentives into one megaprogram, called a Brand Development Fund, in a move that could repair retailer relations while boosting P&G's clout. Applying its new everyday low pricing policy to two `core'...