- Outlook 1999: Analysts see cooler economy, more stress on industry. Papiernik, Richard L. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/04/99, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p1
Provides growth projections for the foodservice industry in the United States in 1999. Expected sales in 1999; Statements from the National Restaurant Association; Factors that help generate the anticipated increase; Outlook of some economists.
- FOOD: Grab-and-go, new options are gaining. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p92
Predicts the market for grab-and-go foods in the United States in 1999. Projections on corporate dining; Availability of more grab-and-go menus; Significant trends in the food service industry.
- 8 trends to watch. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p30
Forecasts trends in the food service industry in the United States for 1999. Predictions of growth for the elder care, supermarket, recreation and military food services; Percentage of school food service accounts predicted to boost check revenues.
- Grab-and-go and take-home are set to grow. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p58
Forecasts the growth of take out food service businesses in the United States in 1999. Trend most evident in hospitals; Range of menu available in the grab-and-go market.
- What to watch for in food. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Dec97/Jan98, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p4
Forecasts trends that are expected to shape the food production and food service industries in Great Britain, Malaysia, and the United States in 1998. Growth in British consumers' demand for healthy convenience foods; Importance of supermarkets in the food retailing chain; Impact of the growth...
- Taking 2016 retail trends to foodservice. Begun, Rachel // Food Management Exclusive Insight;11/4/2015, p2
The article presents an outlook for the effect of food trends on the U.S. food service industry in 2016.
- Chef's choice. McCue, Nancy // Prepared Foods;Mid-Apr95, Vol. 164 Issue 5, p29
Presents `Restaurants & Institutions' magazine's predictions on what will be the most popular food products in the foodservice industry for 1995. Rotisserie roasted meat; Knife-and-fork sandwiches; Regional Italian food; Menu trends; Upgrading around the center plate; Vegetarian meals; Main...
- IFMA forecast: Foodservice sales up 4.4% for 2004. Spielberg, Susan // Nation's Restaurant News;10/4/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 40, p5
Reports on the projections of Technomic Inc. on the U.S. food service industry. Sales increase; Effect of highers costs of food and gas and rising interest rates on the economic recovery; Growth rate of sales in food service.
- Foodservice trend watch. C.W. // Food Management;Jan1999, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p21
Highlights the New York-based Food Group's Mind to Menu Industry Symposium, which focused on food industry trends for the 21st century. Panelists; Trends identified include soups, sandwiches and salads; Authentic foods and experiences; Manufacturer-chef partnerships; Speed cuisine; Tea;...