Betty Crocker opens new kitchen prototype
- USC rolls-out 20 concepts for all dayparts. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p64
Focuses on the improvement and the variety offered by food service facilities at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Impact of the changes on the eating habits of students at the university; Types of food selections most popular among the students; Approach for developing menus.
- Blending Culinary, Classroom: Cyber cafe in USC B-school caters to mature audience. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p38
Describes the Popovich Cyber Cafe at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Its ambiance; Comments from Michael Gratz, director of hospitality services at Popovich Cyber Cafe; Customers served per day; Sales per month.
- Celeb Chefs Highlight USC Culinary Training. // FoodService Director;11/15/2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p19
The article discusses the Culinary Forum training program for chefs and cooks working for Hospitality Services at the University of Southern California (USC) which was held at the Davidson Conference Center during the summer of 2013
- WITH DISHES, OPERATIONS: Chef brings `L.A.-style' to USC f/s. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p1
Discusses how chef Mark Baida helped revamp the food service program at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Dishes he introduced; Operations he established.
- FROM CRAB CAKES TO TACOS: Meatless meals on-the-rise at USC. // FoodService Director;5/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p2
Discusses the meatless menu at the Parkside Dining Facility of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, California. Cost of each portion; Types of food items served.
- USC exceeds Jamba Juice norms. // FoodService Director;01/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p10
Reports on the increased sales of the firm, Jamba Juice at the food service facility of the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Value of daily revenues by the company; Factors attributed to the growth in sales.
- MEATLESS NOW 25% OF SALES: USC'S 'REAL' MEALS. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p82
Reports on the vegetarian foodservice program at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles. Components of the program; Features of the dining venue at the university.
- Brain Food. Harris, Jim // Food & Drink;Fall2015, p66
The article offers information on the University of Southern California (USC) Hospitality department which develops and manages catering, restaurant, and food services. Topics discussed include the residential dining halls manage by USC Hospitality, addition of food and beverage offerings to...
- A Whole "Lot" of Cookin' Goin' On. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Dec2008, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p16
The article provides information on the Lot Marketplace which is the new temporary dining venue of the University of Southern California (USC). The Lot is designed to fill the campus's dining needs until the new Ronald Tutor Campus Center is finished in 2010. The place has been home to several...