Eastern Michigan Univ. quadruples room svc. biz
- WITH NEW CARRYOUT LOCATION: Eastern Mich. Univ. doubles late-night biz. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p1
Announces that the Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti has expanded its late-night food service business for the first semester of school year 2000. Expected outcome of the marketing strategy; Remarks from the director of dining services; Foods being offered.
- Larry Gates. // FoodService Director;10/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p36
An interview with Larry Gates, director of dining services at Eastern Michigan University, about how he recruited students to design a consistent look for the department's kiosk locations, is presented. He explains how he became involved with the design students. He also describes the design...
- EMU plans arena. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;09/30/96, Vol. 12 Issue 40, p9
Reports that Eastern Michigan University (EMU) is planning 10,000-seat basketball arena to replace Bowen Field House. Information on Bowen Field House; Improvements set for the football stadium; Statements from Phil Goldstein, assistant athletic director in charge of business at EMU.
- Eastern Michigan University posts a score of zeroes. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;8/30/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p26
The article reports on the unanimous decision by the Board of Regents of Eastern Michigan University not to increase its tuition and fees for the 2010-2011 academic year.
- EMU granted $700,000 to fund education center. Bridgeforth, Arthur // Crain's Detroit Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p4
Presents information on the allocation of $700,000 by the state House to the Eastern Michigan University in aid of funding its Public Education Assistance Center. Purpose of the center; Statements made by representative Kirk Profit.
- Eastern Michigan UNIVERSITY. // Teen Ink;May2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p22
The article offers information on Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilant wherein the main priority is the students' safety with 200 majors and various amenities like dormitories, student centers, and recreational centers.
- Eastern Michigan University Opens Polymer Physics Lab. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Sep2000, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p24
Focuses on the opening of the Polymer Physics Laboratory by the Coatings Research Institute of the Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti, Michigan.
- EMU union's demand unrealistic. // Crain's Detroit Business;8/30/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p6
In this article the author discusses the aspects of demand for 12.75 percent wage increase made by the Eastern Michigan University faculty union.
- Cosmic Cowboy cuisine ropes in profits at EMU. // Food Management;Dec99, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p11
Reports on the sales revenue of the Cowmic Cowboy Cantina & Smokehouse on the campus of Eastern Michigan University. Operation of the coffeeshop by the dining services department; Transformation of the coffeeshop into a smokehouse cantina in 1998.