Univ. of North Dakota introduces to-go service
- University of North Dakota opens dining halls amid flood of memories. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p50
Reports on the reopening of residence dining halls at the University of North Dakota in August 1997. Damage from flood; Cost of repairs; Renovations on Terrace Dining Center; Integration of Centennial Dining Room with Terrace Dining Room.
- Food concepts: U. of N. Dakota shifts brands. // FoodService Director;06/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p20
Reports that the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks will close a Minh Asian food station in its cash-operation. Plans to switch to another manufacturer branded concept in fall 1998.
- On Campus: Fresh-looking self-serve. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p76
Deals with the catering services at colleges and universities in the United States. Comments from food service directors; Benefits gained by the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks from its catering services; Catering event held by the Washington and Lee University in Lexington, Virginia.
- U. of N. Dakota resets the menu. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p18
Reports that the $75 million worth of flood damage sustained by the University of North Dakota in Grand Forks, resulted in a relocation of the food service and reorganization of the food service. Comments by key persons; Information on the changes that will be made; Details on some of the foods...
- Head of the class. // Flying;Dec92, Vol. 119 Issue 12, p44
States that under an agreement between Northwest Airlines and the University of North Dakota, selected gradutes of UND's Center for Aerospace Sciences will be hired by Northwest or by regional airlines chosen by Northwest when positions become available. UND course; Identifying students for the...
- Moving up. // Flying;Feb1993, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p26
Announces the first graduates of the University of North Dakota's Spectrum pilot degree program moved into first officer slots with Great Lake Airlines in January. The graduates of UND's degree program will fly the airline's Beech 1900s. Agreement; Type-rating.
- A320 type rating. // Flying;Feb1993, Vol. 120 Issue 2, p40
Announces four students from the University of North Dakota were able to get their Airbus A320 type ratings under a scholarship program sponsored by Airbus Industrie and Northwest Airlines. The four are Derek Freeman, Tim Porter, James Guzik and Sebastian Ziegler. Training course; Scholarships.
- UND sets camp dates. Benenson, Tom // Flying;May94, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p91
Announces the 11th annual University of North Dakota International Aerospace Camp will be July 10-21 and July 24-August 4, 1994 on campus. Camp for eighth-, ninth- and tenth-grade students; Opportunities available; Contact point for more information.
- City recovers from Great Flood. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;05/05/97, Vol. 201 Issue 1, p1
Reports on the recovery of the city of Grand Forks, North Dakota from the worst flooding in its history. University of North Dakota's coordination of emergency operations; Lessons learned from the disaster.