CA One 'samples' El Paso
- CA One lands New Orleans airport concessionaire contract. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/26/99, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p18
Reports that CA One Services Inc. was named concessionaire for the New Orleans International Airport in a ten-year deal with the city as of July 26, 1999.
- Nashville Arena 'solves' labor needs. // FoodService Director;10/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p8
Cites Sportservice Corp. human services director Bob Fitzwater's strategy of hiring volunteers from non-profit community groups to staff the concessions at the Nashville Arena in Tennessee. Sharing of a percentage of the revenue generated from food sales with the nonprofit organizations; CA One...
- CA One pilots airport-feeding business into the future. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;3/25/96, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p23
Reports on CA One Services' handling of the future of airport foodservice and concessions. Company's winning of a bid to oversee all concessions at the Hartsfield Airport in Atlanta, Georgia; Creation of proprietary concepts in 40 airports in which the company operates all or some of the...
- CA opens new airport food court. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p56
Reports on CA One Services' opening of a food court in Terminal C at Nashville International Airport.
- CA One introduces new Mexican cantina. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p14
States that CA One Services Incorprated has introduced two additional food and beverage facilities at the Alburquerque International Sunport Airport in New Mexico. Comments from Kip Hoffman, manager of CA One; Design of the cantina; Features of the menu; Other news on CA One Services Incorporated.
- CA one opens gateways. // FoodService Director;07/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 7, p32
Provides information on the strategies to be used by Chuck Moran, president of CA One Services Incorporated as he plans to upgrade various airports. Background information on Moran; Listing of airports to be upgraded; Comments from Moran.
- CA One realigns executive mgmt. staff. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 28, p22
Reports on the realignment of the executive management staff of CA One Services Inc.
- Food fight over park contracts. Strahler, Steven R. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/15/96, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p1
Reports that the Chicago Park District's plan to maximize concession revenues may become unsuccessful because vendors are unsatisfied with high prices for food stands at the John G. Shedd Aquarium. Effects of unrealistic financial expectations; Delayed signing of a contract between the Park...
- For those who must be online all the time. Cruz, Sherri // Las Vegas Business Press;07/20/98, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the growing popularity of Internet kiosk concessions in Nevada. Kiosks' features include Internet surfing capabilities, electronic mail and video electronic mail; Development of Internet kiosks by Canada-based Info-Touch Technologies Corp.; Role of Mirage Computers as exclusive...