RMA arrives in NYC
- Zeroing in on fine dining. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p72
Probes into the business status of Restaurant Marketing Associates (RMA), operator of fine dining corporate food service in New York and New Jersey. Clients of RMA; Explanations from company executives; Focus of the the company's business; Origins of RMA.
- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p16
Presents updates on several food service contractors in the U.S. as of December 2003. Elimination of cooking equipment at Restaurant Marketing Associates; Topics discussed at an exposition by Flik International.
- Appealing and upscale. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p86
Focuses on the specialty entree salads offered by Restaurant Marketing Associates in Patterson, Belknap, Webb & Tyler in New York City. Number of entree salads sold each day; Costs of entree salads; Examples of the entree salads.
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.
- Costly cup of coffee stirs legal question. Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;7/5/95, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the legal implications of serving hot foods too hot. Payment of settlement claims for third degree burns suffered by McDonald's customers due to coffee scalds; Use of warning on containers to inform customers; Regulation of temperature of food being served.
- Einstein unveils intelligent bagels in Massapequa. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p47
Presents an update on food service industry in Long Island, New York as of July 29, 1996. Opening of the second LI unit of Einstein Bros Bagels, a division of retailer Liberty Foods, in Massapequa; Staging of Summerfest '96 by Sayville's Chamber of Commerce.