Employee cafeteria promotes cold bvgs
- TransAmerica introduces `budget-buster' meal plan. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p20
Discusses food service programs implemented by ARAMARK Services at TransAmerica Corp.'s employee cafeteria, The Center Cafe, in Los Angeles, California. Budget buster program; Wall refrigeration unit offerings; Beverage offerings; Branded frozen slush beverage concept.
- Transamerica moves to meet anticipated demand. // Railway Age;Dec93, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p6
Reports on Transamerica's steps to meet market demand for international equipment. 1994 inventory needs; 3,500 orders of intermodal trailers; Order value $37 million; Total value of the orders.
- Firing up TransAmerica. P.M. // Catalog Age;Aug98, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p16
Reports that a warehouse owned by TransAmerica was damaged by fire four days after the company was acquired by Gary Giesler. Effects the fire will have on the company; Products sold by the company; Catalogs the products are sold through; Comments from Giesler.
- Transamerica picks Dallas CBD for relocation of tax division. Johnson, Ben // National Real Estate Investor;Aug96, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p18
Reports on Transamerica Corp.'s selection of the Renaissance Tower in Dallas, Texas as the new headquarters for its Real Estate Tax Service division.
- Community banks in New York offering reverse loans endorsed by trade group. Ratner, Juliana // American Banker;12/8/1994, Vol. 159 Issue 235, p12
Reports that some small banks in New York are pushing reverse mortgage loans offered by Transamerica Corporation. Endorsement of the reverse mortgages by the Community Bankers Association of New York State; List of community banks offering reverse mortgages; Features of the reverse mortgages.
- Transamerica Appoints New Head Of Corporate Communications. // Insurance Broadcasting;6/27/2013, p1
The article announces the appointment of Gregory Tucker as senior vice president and head of Americas Corporate Communications at insurance, investments, and retirement products provider Transamerica Corp.
- Transamerica Corp. DeCoursey, Jennifer // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct95, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p36
Reports on the business-to-business advertising activities of Transamerica Corp. in 1994. Media spending per category; Key executives; Advertising agencies; Fiscal performance; Corporate image campaign.
- Transamerica Hires Defined Benefit Practice Leader. // Plan Sponsor News;2014, p1
The article announces that Mark Valentine is appointment as vice president at Transamerica Retirement Solutions.
- Kick The Can! Hurley, Mary Lou // Current Health 1;Sep2004, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p8
Discusses the replacement of soda beverages with fruit juices and bottled water in school cafeterias and vending machines in the U.S.