What's ahead for Compass B&I
- A PROFESSORIAL POST. // FoodService Director;6/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the Hospitality College's 44th Distinguished Visiting Professor award given to Rick Postiglione, president and CEO of the business and food industry sector of Compass Group, by the Johnson & Wales University. Career background of Postiglione.
- SYNERGIES, MENTORING TOP AGENDA: POST REVIEWS COMPASS B&I. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Interviews Rick Postiglione, sector president of the Compass Group company. His views on the synergies between food service companies Flik and Eurest; Mentoring activities of Postiglione
- News Briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 8, p19
Presents news briefs on food service industry in the United States as of February 22, 1999. Promotion of Joe Machiote as director of relations development at Compass Group in Charlotte, North Carolina; Award given to CA One Services in Oklahoma City; Request for the development of marina at...
- News. // Food Management;Nov98, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p14
Presents several articles pertaining to the food industry in the United States (US). Consolidation of some of the businesses of Compass Group North American Division into two primary groups; Information on the 13th annual `Eating Patterns in America' report by NPD; Completion of the work of the...
- In brief. // Food Management;May2002, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p14
Reports developments in the food industry in the U.S. as of May 2002. Appointment of Nadeem Siddiqui as dining services director at Stanford University; Information on the private and independent school segment branch of Brock & Co.; Acquisition of the healthcare business of Cara Operations,...
- Compass picks up school catering firm. // Food Manufacture;Mar2002, Vol. 77 Issue 3, p4
Reports the acquisition of educational sector caterer Castle Independent by the foodservice company Compass in Great Britain. Number of employees of Castle; Clients of Castle; Revenue for Compass.
- 200 UNITS TO OPEN IN 5 YEARS: Sbarro signs Compass for growth in foodsvc. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p5
Reports that the pizza and Italian food chain Sbarro Inc. has awarded exclusive rights to open Sbarro restaurants in the United States and overseas non-commercial and non-traditional food service locations to Compass Group PLC in Great Britain. Segments in which the units of Sbarro Inc. were...
- NEW CONTRACT SCOREBOARD. // FoodService Director;12/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 12, p12
Presents a list of contracts of several food service companies in the U.S. as of December 2004. Compass Group; All Seasons Services, Inc.; Metz & Associates, Ltd.
- Food and drink case studies. // Food & Drink Case Studies: Targeting Distinct Consumer Groups (M;Mar2004, p1
Presents a series of case studies on a range of markets including food and drink, retail, banking and insurance, pharmaceuticals and software. Information on Datamonitor PLC; Implications of the success of Mecca Cola; Reasons behind launching of go-co bars by trend-spotting company Experentis;...