Top-level changes at Compass, NA
- Managers test run Compass courses. // IT Training;Aug2002, p7
Reports the launching of two management development courses by catering company, Compass in Great Britain. Attempt of the company to provide an online library of information and materials; Selection of ten titles from Echelon Learning; Number of employees of Compass.
- Compass extends its share-option scheme to more managers. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4257, p14
Reports on the move of contract caterer Compass Group to extend its stock option scheme to more managers. Purpose of the move; Percentage of managers to receive the option; Terms under the scheme.
- Bailey succeeds Mackay as CEO of Compass Group. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/05/99, Vol. 33 Issue 27, p6
Reports the promotion of Michael Bailey as chief executive of Compass Group in London, England. Retirement of John Thomson as executive chairman of the company; Appointment of Gary Green as chief executive and Tom Ondrof as financial officer of the North American division; Role of the division...
- Mackay is the seventh most powerful man in the UK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/23/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4296, p17
Reports on the ranking of Francis Mackay, chairman of food service company Compass, in a power and influence poll conducted by "The Times" newspaper, in Great Britain, as of October 2003. Power score received by Mackay; Salary of Mackay at Compass; Position of Mackay at retail company Kingfisher.
- Compass chairman gets 40% pay rise. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/24/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4206, p5
Reports on the increase in salary of Francis Mackay, chairman of contract catering company Compass. Amount of salary received in 2001; Rate of increase received by other executives of the company; Reason behind the increase in salaries of Compass executives; Profits incurred by the company in 2001.
- SYNERGIES, MENTORING TOP AGENDA: POST REVIEWS COMPASS B&I. // FoodService Director;05/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p36
Interviews Rick Postiglione, sector president of the Compass Group company. His views on the synergies between food service companies Flik and Eurest; Mentoring activities of Postiglione
- Compass Group PLC: Francis Mackay. Prewitt, Milford // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p55
Profiles Francis Mackay, chairman of foodservice conglomerate Compass Group PLC. Role of Mackay in the leveraged buyout of Compass from Grand Metropolitan; Ability to procure information valuable to decision-making; Proposal for the spinoff of Granada after retaining its foodservice operations.
- Ian Thomas, parent account manager, Sodexho. C. D. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/20/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4434, p60
The article reports on the appointment of Ian Thomas as parent account manager at contract caterer Sodexho. The new role has been created to maximize sales opportunities at the company. Thomas joined Sodexho from Compass Group, where he was a managing director.
- More jobs to go in Compass clearout. T. B. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/5/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4445, p6
The article cites that three more senior managers will leave Compass, the contract caterer.