NJ hosp. switches to weekly menu
- St. Joseph's Hosp. launches carryout biz--by-the-lb. // FoodService Director;07/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p22
Reports that St. Joseph's Hospital in Paterson, New Jersey launched a line of microwaveable entrees priced by-the-pound. Development of a special menu.
- Hospitals beef up security after infant abductions. // Health Facilities Management;Nov97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p7
Reports the two cases of infant abductions in Saint Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center in Paterson, New Jersey, and Saint Clare Hospital in Lakewood, Washington and its implication on the need for hospitals to remain vigilant. How the abductions were done in the two hospitals; Tightened...
- 31% see more promos in '97: Menu brand-counts rise. // FoodService Director;3/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p1s
Reports on findings from `FoodService Director' periodical's study of menu-brand trends in the United States. Non-commercial operators' promotion of manufacturer brands daily and weekly; Increase in the number of food kiosks; Initiatives launched by soup marketers Campbell's and Stockpot; Taco...
- Breakfast cart revs up Marathon Oil Tower sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p5
Comments on the impact of the introduction of breakfast carts on the sales made by the Marathon Oil Tower in Houston, Texas. Information on the operations of the cart; Details on the service offered by the carts; Reference to the affordability of the commodities offered; Factors which influence...
- CALENDAR. // FoodService Director;11/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p60
Presents a schedule of events for the food service industry in Canada and the U.S. from November 2004 to October 2005.
- New castle has food for kids, jobs for teens. Jabat, Kim // Food & Nutrition (00464384);Spring90, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the Summer Food Service Program in New Castle, Delaware. Sponsors of the program; Purpose of the program; Benefits generated by kids from the program.
- Costly cup of coffee stirs legal question. Marshall, Anthony // Hotel & Motel Management;7/5/95, Vol. 210 Issue 12, p13
Focuses on the legal implications of serving hot foods too hot. Payment of settlement claims for third degree burns suffered by McDonald's customers due to coffee scalds; Use of warning on containers to inform customers; Regulation of temperature of food being served.
- Einstein unveils intelligent bagels in Massapequa. McCollough, Kathy // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/29/96, Vol. 43 Issue 31, p47
Presents an update on food service industry in Long Island, New York as of July 29, 1996. Opening of the second LI unit of Einstein Bros Bagels, a division of retailer Liberty Foods, in Massapequa; Staging of Summerfest '96 by Sayville's Chamber of Commerce.
- Alaskan trip shows U.S. meals are catching up to N.O. cuisine. Fitzmorris, Tom // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);7/21/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p23
Focuses on how Alaskan food establishments are learning to prepare New Orleans cuisine. Names of restaurants preparing New Orleans cuisine; Geographical features of the Alaska; Food industry in the state.