30% of dinners now 'late-night snacks'
- A Wyoming Welcome. // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p28
The article provides information on the Welcome to Wyoming themed dinner staged by the dining services team at the University of Wyoming in Laramie in 2005. The team held a year-long series of special dinners intended to link dining services with the university's educational program. According...
- Multimedia in a traditional library setting. Peterson, Norman K.; Wilhelm, Laurn // Computers in Libraries;Jun94, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p23
Discusses the educational role of multimedia technology as exemplified in the multimedia center in the College of Education, University of Wyoming, in Laramie. Technology as an integral part of the education of teachers; Development of the multimedia center; Description of the facility;...
- STAY IN YOUR LIFE BUT MOVE TOWARD YOUR DREAMS. // Northern Colorado Business Report;2013 Business Profiles, p22
The article offers information on the educational program Outreach School launched by the University of Wyoming which aims to extend learning opportunities of the university focusing on the services offered for Wyoming's students including endorsement, certificate and graduate degree programs.
- Own a paper for just $1. // Quill;Jun95, Vol. 83 Issue 5, p6
Reports on the University of Wyoming's sale of a weekly newspaper called `The Medicine Bow Post.' Selling price; Plans to shut down the newspaper unless a new owner is found.
- SPIDER WEB GLUE. Lewis, Randolph // Technotrends Newsletter;Jan2010, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p3
The article reveals that according to the University of Wyoming, a glue-like substance known as glycoprotein is the secret to a spider' sticky web and informs that this can help in developing a new line of bio-based adhesives.
- Land restoration help. // BEEF;Feb2010, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p9
The article offers information on the publication from the University of Wyoming Cooperative Extension Service titled "Successful Restoration of Severely Disturbed Lands: Overview of Critical Components."
- Pioneers responding to the needs of adult students: Early years at the University of Wyoming. Nel, Johanna // Journal of the West;Jul93, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p94
Examines the requirements of college students and the assistance offered by the University of Wyoming to meet them during its first 25 years. Demographics of early Wyoming society; Establishment of the University of the Territory of Wyoming; Introduction of summer school program; Adaptation of...
- New publication examines western rangeland valuation. // High Plains Journal;7/22/2013, Vol. 131 Issue 29, p12A
The article presents information on a new bulletin from University of Wyoming Extension that provides the true value of western rangelands.
- Insects aside. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jul96, Vol. 57 Issue 7, p28
Reports from researchers at the University of Wyoming, on ways to convert strands of spiderwebs into suture materials. Plans by researchers to clone protein components of spider silk; Isolation of maxadilan from sand flies; Therapeutic use of drug.