Tinseltown Studios targets 35-55 year-olds
- Ogden walks on wild side with Wilderness complex. Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;09/15/97, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p6
Reports on New York-based foodservice contract firm Ogden Entertainment's launch of its American Wilderness Experience restaurant concept. Details of the restaurant concept; Company background.
- Sponsors high on WTC. Furman, Phyllis; Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;5/20/96, Vol. 12 Issue 21, p6
Reports on the developments made by Ogden Entertainment Services in corporate advertising. Upgrading done by its facilities manager at 107th floor observation deck at 2 World Trade Center; Listing of other developments.
- Ogden Entertainment puts Mexico on the concert-tour map. Lannert, John // Billboard;9/25/93, Vol. 105 Issue 39, Viva Mexico! p56
Features Mexico Ogden Entertainment Services. Role in bringing North American concert acts to Mexico City; Concert grosses posted; Palacio de los Deportes (Sports Palace) facility; Reception from Mexican audiences; Elements in the development of the concert market in Mexico City; Ogden vice...
- MEALS BETWEEN REELS. Hussain, Humayun // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/1/2007, Vol. 197 Issue 4500, p30
The article looks at catering suppliers and facilities for film studios in Great Britain. It says that location filming brings challenges such as the competition faced by on-site caterers with location caterers which film producers, with their own preferences and budgets, will often bring in to...
- Cooking Off 100 Pounds. Jeffers, Glenn // Ebony;Apr2002, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p52
Presents information on the weight loss regimen of Erik Davis, food service manager and special events coordinator for Sony Picture Studios from Los Angeles, California. Health challenges of being a food service manager; Changes in his cooking and eating habits; Progression in exercise regimen;...
- Clark Gable doesn't eat here anymore. Richman, Alan // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Mar2000, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p165
Compares movie studio commissaries in Hollywood, California in the 1930s, 1940s and 1950s to studio commissaries in the year 2000. Differences in food and interiors; Celebrities' practice of eating with studio laborers in the 1930s; Celebrities' refusal to eat at commissaries in late 20th...
- The land of OG. Deemer, Susan // Orange County Business Journal;12/07/98, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the businesses of Ogden Entertainment in Orange County, California. Building and management of the Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim; Concessions at Anaheim Stadium; Opening of Tinseltown Studios; Bringing of some brand name food concepts to the Block at Orange; Plans to the Sportstown site;...
- Rides and attractions already multiplying at Jazzland park. Volz, Matthew // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);03/01/99, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p10
Reports on the expansion of the ride package offered by the Jazzland theme park in New Orleans, Louisiana according to operator Ogden Entertainment of New York. Description of the rides; Divisions of the park; Amount to be spent in the development of the theme park.
- LIGHTS, CUTLERY, ACTION. Gander, Paul // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/24/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4367, p44
Focuses on the operation of catering company Missing Ingredients at Pinewood & Shepperton film studios in Great Britain. Importance of speed serving to the company's operation; Allocation of tasks among employees; Significance of the film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" to Missing Ingredients.