Oregon State boosts cash sales in a la carte shift
- OSU unveils $4.5 mil. marketplace. // FoodService Director;10/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Reports on the opening of a renovated Marketplace West during October, 1997 by Oregon State University in Corvallis. Cost of the resident dining facility; Comments made by Richard Turnbull, assistant director of housing and dining services; Amount of money the facility is projected to generate.
- AVG. CHECKS UP $0.50: Oregon State Univ. opens 13 new units. // FoodService Director;05/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p20
Reports on the opening of thirteen restaurants and a la carte dining system at Oregon State University in Corvallis. Benefits of the system; Features of the foodservice operations; Menus offered.
- Bings brings in cash at OSU. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the success of Bing's Cafe at Oregon State University in Corvallis. Information on the sales generated by the cafeteria; Foods served at Bing's; Significance of the Starbucks products to the success of Bings.
- Northern Exposure. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p38
A review is offered for the Marketplace West dining venue at Oregon State University, in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Life in the 541. // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p38
A preview is offered for the Five Four One restaurant located inside the McNary Dining Center at Oregon State University.
- Loving Late Night. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on late-night dining services in the U.S. It offers details on dining operations and food options offered by the Oregon State University, Parkhurst Dining Services at PNC Cafe in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the University of Maryland. It describes the snack shop, Cafe, at...
- C-Store Awards. BUZALKA, MICHAEL // Food Management;Jun2013, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p18
The article discusses the C-Store Awards by National Association of College and University Food Services (NACUFS) for best college dinning service. The awards are categorized into innovative store designing, merchandising, and food services. It mentions some of the award receivers including...
- Contract Issues. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/28/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31293, p37
Reports on the recommendation given by the state audit to the Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon to keep better records on how it awards construction projects. Reason behind the recommendation; Failure of providing explanation for awarding the construction contract to the construction...
- Volunteer stewards to help schools plan habitat sites. // International Wildlife;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on the Oregon State University 4-H Program to train Wildlife Stewards to work teachers and students to develop schoolyard habitats in conjunction with the National Wildlife Federation's (NWF) Western Natural Resource Center and the United States Fish and Wildlife Service. How the program...