Branded kiosk kicks up participation rate 20%
- Morris Brown College out of debt; expects $2 million surplus. // Jet;08/12/96, Vol. 90 Issue 13, p19
Reports on the financial recovery of Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia. Expected surplus budget for 1996; Elimination of debt; Reinstatement of full accreditation; Enrollment.
- Morris Brown College rebounds from serious financial crisis. // Jet;3/6/95, Vol. 87 Issue 17, p21
Reports on the financial recovery of Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia. Elimination of shortfall; Reinstatement of full accreditation by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Morris Brown College in Atlanta faces foreclosure. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;8/23/2012, p5
The article reports that Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia, one of the oldest black colleges in the U.S., is scheduled for foreclosure in September 2012.
- Panel ponders fate of Atlanta's Morris Brown College. // New York Amsterdam News;11/21/2002, Vol. 93 Issue 47, p37
Reports on the possible closure of the Atlanta-based Morris Brown College which was meant for Blacks. Factors responsible for the possible closure; Problems faced by the college due to shortage of funds; Schedule of the decision on closure by Southern Association of Colleges and Schools; Plans...
- Samuel Jolley named new Morris Brown president. // Jet;9/20/93, Vol. 84 Issue 21, p29
Reports on the appointment of Samuel D. Jolley Jr. as the president of Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia. Nationwide search; Personal profile.
- Morris Brown College Hosts Laptop Media Day. // Black Issues in Higher Education;11/23/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p46
Reports that Morris Brown College, Atlanta, Georgia hosted Laptop Media Day during the final week of student laptop training and dissemination in 2000.
- Residence halls/lounges. // American School & University;Aug98, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p120
Focuses on the design of the Gaines Hall, a residence hall at Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia. Total space area; Construction materials; Scope of renovation work; Building safety.
- Morris Brown students weigh options after accreditation stripped. Weber, Harry R. // New York Amsterdam News;1/2/2003, Vol. 94 Issue 1, p27
Reports on the impact of loss of accreditation on the education system of the Morris Brown College in Atlanta, Georgia. Reaction of students of the college regarding this loss of accreditation; Strength of the college; Tution fees provided to students of the college before the loss of...
- Jolley resigns from Morris Brown College. // Black Issues in Higher Education;11/13/97, Vol. 14 Issue 19, p9
Announces the resignation of Dr. Samuel D. Jolley, president of Morris Brown College in Atlanta, effective December 31,1 997. Career history of Jolley; Reason for Jolley's resignation.