Late-night biz jumps by 50%
- Valpo unveils reconstruction. // Indiana Lawyer;4/13/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p16
The article reports on the reconstruction of the Heritage Hall of the Valparaiso University School of Law in Indiana.
- Indiana judges to present at pro bono event. // Indiana Lawyer;7/6/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p5
The article reports that judges such as Justice Frank Sullivan, Nancy Vaidik, and others from Pro Bono District One in Indiana will present at a one-day fundraising event at Valparaiso University School of Law on July 22, 2011.
- Athens and Jerusalem in Indiana. Nuechterlein, James // American Scholar;Summer88, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p353
Discusses the manner and degree of intensity with which Christian colleges experience certain tensions, which varies according to the particularities of the theological traditions with which they identify. Metaphor of Athens and Jerusalem at Valparaiso University in Indiana; Temptations for the...
- Valparaiso law school recognized for reconstruction of Heritage Hall. // Indiana Lawyer;7/20/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p18
The article announces that Valparaiso University School of Law has been honored by the Valparaiso Chamber of Commerce at its 44th Annual Community Improvement Awards luncheon for the innovation and creativity of the school's newly reconstructed Heritage Hall.
- Valpo law students turn to new tool for career planning. // Indiana Lawyer;10/26/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p9
The article focuses on a new learning tool Valparaiso Online Law Tracker (VOLT) launched by Valparaiso University Law School to help students advance their careers.
- Teaching virtues. Paulsell, Stephanie // Christian Century;7/9/2014, Vol. 131 Issue 14, p35
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of attending the Lilly Fellows Program of Valparaiso University in Indiana.
- American paintings, 1850-1930, in the Brauer Museum of Art, Valpariso University. Kelly, Franklin // Magazine Antiques;Nov98, Vol. 154 Issue 5, p678
Highlights fifteen American paintings from the period 1850-1930, that can be found on display at the Brauer Museum of Art, Valparaisco University in Valparaisco, Indiana. Year the University first received their gifts of the paintings; Number of paintings on display at the museum; Details on...
- IN-HOUSE BRAND: Noodle Bowl on IN campus. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p2
Announces the opening of the Noodle Bowl at Valparaiso University in Indiana. Concept of the station; Foods to be offered; Description of the foods.
- COAL MINER'S SON. // ASEE Prism;Sep2014, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p50
The article announces that Jeffrey Will, associate professor of electrical and computer engineering at the Valparaiso University, Indiana, has been honored with the outstanding teaching award from the American Society for Engineering Education (ASEE) in 2014.