Bank adds 'home-mades'
- Foodservice wages rise. Adams, Michael // Restaurant Business;08/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 16, p20
Focuses on the increase of foodservice wages in the United States by 5.3 percent in May 1998, according to an analysis of government figures by Credit Suisse First Boston.
- Best Servery Design. // Food Management;Nov98, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p36
Focuses on the servery design of Credit Suisse/First Boston Corporate Headquarters Staff Restaurant in New York City. Project team; Goal; Environment; Clientele; Notable design elements; Notable menu elements; Why they won the category of best servery design during the 1998 annual Best Onsite...
- On-Site/Catering: Credit Suisse First Boston client dining. Mack, David // Nation's Restaurant News;11/09/98, Vol. 32 Issue 45, p66
Features New York City-based Credit Suisse First Boston's in-house dining services, winner of the 1998 Successful Settings Tabletop Awards for On-Site/Catering. Menu selections; Overall atmosphere; Interior decor; Tabletop design features; Challenge for the design team.
- Plus, New Italian & Sushi Concepts: Credit Suisse Launches To-Go Sandwich Program. // FoodService Director;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p42
Focuses on the food service program operated by FLIK International for Credit Suisse First Boston in Manhattan, New York. Comments from Jay Silverstein, vice president for conference and dining services for Credit Suisse; Selection of specialties offered by FLIK; Collaboration with the Sushi...
- AT CREDIT SUISSE IN NYC: FLIK hosts Great Chef Series. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p38
Focuses on the six-week Great Chef Dinner Series implemented by FLIK International for managing directors at Credit Suisse First Boston company. Details on the dining experience; Benefits of the concept.
- Credit Suisse First Boston Hosts Inaugural Culinary Event. // Food Management;Oct2000, Vol. 35 Issue 10, p14
Highlights the first Great Chef Series held by the Credit Suisse First Boston and the Flik International Group at the bank's headquarters in New York City. Preparation of first-class dinners for the bank's executives and clients; New York City chefs who participated in the event; Event organizers.
- At New York City Bank: Free meals on New Year's. // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Announces the complementary food service provided by Credit Suisse First Boston in New York City, New York, for its staff members who worked overtime on New Year's Day. Foods that were served.
- SFM holds annual conference. // Food Management;Dec2002, Vol. 37 Issue 12, p12
The Society for Foodservice Management (SFM) held its annual conference in San Antonio recently as of December 2002. At the conference, Jay Silverstein of Credit Suisse First Boston Corp. succeeded to the SFM presidency while Ron Ehrhardt of Prudential Financial Inc. was selected as...
- Credit Suisse First Boston reactivates U.S. merchant banking. Horowitz, Jed // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/27/97, Vol. 63 Issue 43, p3
Reports on the Credit Suisse First Boston's investment plans in Canada and the United States. Appointment of Hartley Rogers and Michael Schmertzler to coordinate the program; Rogers and Schmertzler's career highlights; History of the company's proprietary equity investments; Reentry to the...