Raising the Barcode in Schools
- LICENSE HIGHLIGHTS. // License!;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p53
Presents a chart depicting recently granted licenses in the U.S. and in Great Britain.
- Export Controls: Post-Shipment Verification Provides Limited Assurance That Dual-Use Items Are Being Properly Used: GAO-04-357. // GAO Reports;1/12/2004, p1
The United States controls certain dual-use technologies that could be used to enhance the military capabilities of countries of concern. The Department of Commerce (Commerce) conducts post-shipment verification (PSV) checks to ensure that these technologies arrive at their intended destination...
- Westminster licensing together with other local authorities. Shelley, Trevor // Journal of Retail & Leisure Property;Dec2007, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p295
Recent reports suggest that the process of granting new licenses and the costs involved may be based on the venues rateable value rather than the venues capacity. This article briefly discusses this possible change in rules.Journal of Retail and Leisure Property (2007) 6, 295â€“296....
- IMPLICACIONES DEL PROTOCOLO DE MADRID EN EL DERECHO MARCARIO DE LA COMUNIDAD ANDINA DE NACIONES. BERNAL RAMÍREZ, EDWIN JESITH // Propiedad Inmaterial;2013, Issue 17, p247
The Madrid Protocol June 27th, 1989 is a useful tool for the international registration of trademarks. This is due to the fact that the Protocol member countries have competitive advantages over other countries that are not part of the protocol regarding the improvement of the international...
- Ofcom debates could outline future for music. // Music Week;1/20/2007, Issue 3, p6
This article discusses regulation of music in Great Britain during 2007. Ofcom, the federal regulator of communications in Great Britain will debate in 2007 regarding analogue radio licenses and the auctioning of spectrum currently used for radio microphones. Quotes are presented from British...
- Andre 3000 to 'kiss the sky': meanwhile, Clear Channel kisses right-wing butt. Rogers, Charles E. // New York Amsterdam News;4/15/2004, Vol. 95 Issue 16, p21
After all of the overblown media hype and FCC grandstanding prompted by her Super Bowl wardrobe malfunction, it's refreshing to see Janet deal with the stressful situation by being able to publicly laugh at herself. The U.S. Congress and the FCC are even beginning to look at revoking station...
- licenses: entertainmentl. // License!;Jul2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p90
Offers information on the approval of entertainment licenses in the United States as of July 2004. Name of the licensee; Type of the product; Agent or licensor.
- licenses: fashion. // License!;Jul2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p91
Reports on the approval of licenses related to the fashion industry in the United States as of July 2004. Property; Licensee; Products; Agent/licensor.
- licenses: sports. // License!;Jul2004, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p91
Reports on the approval of sports licenses in the United States as of July 2004. Name of the licensee; Property; Products; Agent/licensor.