Long-Range at the Perimeter
- Kodak to close WV plate plant. // American Printer;Oct2005, Vol. 122 Issue 10, p14
This article reports on the plan of Eastman Kodak Co. to close its Middleway, West Virginia printing plate manufacturing plant by the end of first quarter 2006. Kodak cites product rationalization among the reasons for the plant closing, following the company's recent acquisitions in the graphic...
- Kodak's latest workflow initiative. Jordan, Chris // Printing World;Oct2006, Vol. 306 Issue 13, p19
The article provides information about the Unified Workflow Solution, an initiative developed by Kodak in Rochester, New York. The Unified Workflow Solution is a major initiative of Kodak which brings its existing and new workflow components, including Prinergy, Insite and Enterprise Management...
- Parking pinch in cards for workers near casinos. Slavin, Al; Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;10/30/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p3
Reveals that parking garages near Greektown Casino in Detroit Michigan have eliminated monthly passes to employees despite the increase in the demand for more parking space. Reasons for eliminating the monthly passes; Sale of Bates Garage and Downtown Garages Inc.; Elimination of monthly passes...
- Parking expansion plan could break $20M. Czurak // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/22/99, Vol. 17 Issue 47, p1
Focuses on a parking expansion project in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Total value of the construction project; Locations and features of speculated parking facilities; Intended purpose of the parking expansion initiative.
- Brea Redevelopment Project Progresses. // Orange County Business Journal;08/23/99, Vol. 22 Issue 34, p7
Reports on the completion of two parking structures in Brea, California.
- Improving downtown parking means following through on study results. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/4/2001, Issue 322781, p30
Discusses the need for improving downtown parking in Fresno, California. City's commissioning of a downtown parking costing $150,000; Parking problems in the city; Importance of parking in the revitalization of the city.
- Loop parking costs shift into high gear. Klein, Sarah A. // Crain's Chicago Business;04/09/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 15, p3
Discusses the impact of rising parking costs in Chicago, Illinois' Loop area on downtown businesses and commuters. Concerns about the economic impact on downtown shopping and the ability of people to get to their jobs; Events that led to the increase in parking rates in the Loop; Park District...
- City mulls parking ramp in heartside. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;02/01/99, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the proposed construction of a downtown parking ramp in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Location of the proposed facility; Retail space planned in the facility; Parking problems in the area; Parking ramp to be replaced by the facility; Rockford Construction Co.'s proposal in building the...
- City wants delinquent monthly parkers to get moving. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;01/25/99, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p10
Reports that Grand Rapids, Michigan is owed $42,000 in back fees from about 700 parkers. Development of a new policy for parkers who do not pay on time; Change of the Monroe Place surface lot.