Will Security Keep Up?
- Profile. // Corrections Today;Oct2003, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p143
Features Pinnacle Electronic Systems Inc., one of the leading providers of integrated security control and monitoring systems for various clients. Full-service capabilities offered by Pinnacle; Integration areas of the company; Its goal.
- Easy Access to Consoles & Racks. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2004, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p40
This article reports that Minnesota's Hennepin County recently underwent a complete upgrade to its Security Operations Center (SOC), including custom designed technical furniture to house new security technology being added to county facilities. Improvements to the new SOC included updates to...
- TOMORROW'S BLACKSMITHS? Davis, Alan // IEEE Software;May95, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p4
Provides information on the emergence and significance of electronic calculating machines in accomplishing human tasks. Characteristics of electronic machines; Questions on the emergence of electronic machines.
- NSCA Presents Electronic Systems Outlook. // Systems Contractor News;Aug2013, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p26
The article offers information on the "NSCA Electronic Systems Outlook," which reveals that the construction community is experiencing growth and improvement in new construction, renovations, repairs, and retrofits.
- ELECTROONS. ADKOLI, VINAYAK R. // Electronics For You;Apr2013, Vol. 1 Issue 12, p161
Several cartoons are presented about the electronic system.
- SMART-WIRED. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/26/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p11B
Focuses on the linking and control of electronic systems and devices in a home in Indianapolis, Indiana. Acquisition of remote control of plug-in appliances; Services and products offered by Indy Homeworks and First Mile Technologies LLC. INSET: Smarten up.
- Robomop. Copestake, Andrew // Gay Times (09506101);Jan2007, Issue 340, p100
The article presents information on the Robomop electrostatic cleaner from Paramountzone as well as its functions.
- FIRST MSHA-APPROVED PROXIMITY DETECTION SYSTEM IS PUT THROUGH ITS PACES. // Coal Age;Sep2006, Vol. 111 Issue 9, p11
The article features the TramGuard proximity detection system approved by the U.S. Mine Safety and Health Administration and offers information on warning and shutdown commands and alpha-numeric display enclosure.
- From moths to handheld cancer detectors. // Electronics Weekly;2/17/2010, Issue 2416, p8
The article presents information on several components displayed at International Solid State Circuits Conference (ISSCC) 2010 in San Francisco, California, which includes, a nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) system, a poultice to prevent heart failure and a blood pressure monitoring system.