Two New Jersey Authorities Expected Back in the Muni Market Next Week
- Morgan Stanley named as lead for $85 million New Jersey hospital deal. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p3
Reports that Morgan Stanley Dean Witter was appointed as the lead underwriter in the revenue-bond offering of the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority. Use of proceeds to finance the Hackensack University Medical Center in New Jersey; Net value of the bond offering.
- Longer Munis Inch Up on Lackluster Trading as Texas Tran Deal Is Priced. Curran, Bill; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond market in the U.S. Response of intermediate and long-dated municipal bonds to the modest gains in Treasuries; Net interest cost of the one-year Texas tax and revenue anticipation notes; Price of the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing...
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center, N.J., Upgraded to BBB by S&P. // Bondbuyer.com;12/3/2014, p16
The article offers information on the municipal bond issuer New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority and the rating of its series 2007A and 2007B bonds issued for the Trinitas Regional Medical center (TRMC) which was raised to BBB from BBB-minus by Standard & Poor's Ratings Services.
- Munis Follow Treasuries, Reverse Tuesday's Gain. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/29/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33971, p2
The article focuses on the municipal bond market of the U.S. which has risen after the New York City Housing Development Corp. sold 700 million U.S. dollars in revenue bonds. It reports that the municipal bond yields were reported three to five basis points higher on bonds maturing. It also...
- Pair of Maryland Issuers Coming To Market With $232M of Deals. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/14/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31800, p7
Reports on the plan of Montgomery County Housing Opportunities Commission to sell single-family mortgage revenue bonds and of Howard County, Maryland to general obligation bonds. Ratings for the two bonds; Details of the two bonds.
- New Jersey Hospitals Get Medicine, But Now It's Time to Pursue a Cure. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;09/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30982, p7
Reports on efforts by the State of New Jersey and the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority to improve hospital credit rating in the state. Decline in hospitals' operating margins; Causes of hospitals' financial difficulties; Shortening of the approval process for hospitals'...
- N.J. Health Agency in $250M Deal to Help Newark Hospital Buyouts. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;7/22/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32923, p5
The article reports that the New Jersey Health Care Facilities Financing Authority will price nearly $250 million of state contract bonds to help support Catholic Health East's buyout of three Newark hospitals, a move that will help eliminate the area's number of vacant hospital beds. The...
- Munis Firm as Heavy Calendar Draws Bidders. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;5/25/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32389, p2
The article focuses on the status of municipal bonds in the U.S. Bidders are enticed into the market due to new bond issues including the one billion-dollar of Illinois State Toll Highway Authority bonds. According to traders, tax-exempt yields decline by two or three basis points as dealers...
- EDITOR'S NOTE. Hildreth, W. Bartley // Municipal Finance Journal;Fall2003, Vol. 24 Issue 3, preceding p1
Presents information on articles on municipal finance. Background on municipal bond portfolio insurance; Overview of articles on educational finance.