- New Jersey Adopts Uniform Mediation Act. // Dispute Resolution Journal;Feb-Apr2005, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p5
This article reports that New Jersey acting Governor Richard J. Codey signed the Uniform Mediation Act (UMA) into law on November 22, 2004. New Jersey's UMA departs from the UMA as adopted by the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws in that it requires mediators to conduct...
- N.J.'s Incoming Governor Looks to Ban Contingency Fees. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;11/9/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32007, p3
Reports on the plan of New Jersey's incoming acting governor and current Senate President Richard J. Codey to issue an executive order that would ban the payment of contingency fees to firms and individuals who solicit the state for bond underwriting work on behalf of the clients. Reason for...
- A Reminder of All that Government Should Be. Shure, Jon // njbiz;1/31/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p12
Comments on the State of the State Speech that was delivered by Acting New Jersey Governor Richard J. Codey in 2005. Example of topics that were addressed by Codey in his speech; Comparison between the administrations of U.S. President George W. Bush and Codey.
- NORTHEAST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p39
Reports developments related to public finance in the Northeastern States. Plan of the District of Columbia Housing Authority to issue a retail order of tax-exempt bonds for the rehabilitation of public housing; Issuance of an executive order implementing the recommendations of the state's...
- The Paradox of New Jersey. Reed, Ingrid // njbiz;11/28/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p14
The article comments on the annual New Jersey League of Municipalities conference held in Atlantic City in November 2005. Municipal leaders have been able to express their skepticism about the effectiveness of other governments. Acting governor Richard Codey stated that property tax reform...
- Codey's a Refreshing Change. Barlow, Walter // njbiz;11/29/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 48, p4
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article "The Chance of a Lifetime," in the November 15, 2004 issue.
- 'Silver Alert' system enacted. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Feb2010, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p40
The article reports on the legislation to create a Silver Alert system that locates wandering older adults with dementia or other cognitive disorders signed by former acting Governor Richard Codey in New Jersey.
- Calendar. // New Jersey Jewish News;12/23/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p26
A calendar of events in New Jersey in December 2010 is presented including a blood drive at temple Sha'arey Shalom, Prep for the Future sponsored by the Congregation Agudath Israel, and men's breakfast club with former New Jersey Governor Richard Codey.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology and organizational change: Evidence for the bureaucratic and e-Government paradigms Reddick, Christopher G. // Government Information Quarterly;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p346
This paper examines the impact of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) technology on organizational change in local governments in the United States. The bureaucratic and e-Government paradigms are examined with regards to this technology impacting organizational change. Survey evidence on the...