D.C. Water Agency May Sell $950M -- Eventually
- St. Louis Sewer District Accepting Proposals for Latest Revenue Bond Sale. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/26/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32431, p3
The article reports that the Metropolitan St. Louis Sewer District in Illinois will be accepting until August 1, 2006 proposals from underwriters who want to sell the agency's final $100 million revenue bond sale. The bond sale will be under a voter-approved $500 million authorization to finance...
- ABA Asks Maryland High Court To Allow Input in Trustee Case. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31876, p1
Reports that the American Bankers Association (ABA) has asked the highest court for permission to file a friend-of-the-court brief opposing a lower court decision concerned about the role of the indenture trustee in municipal bond transactions in Maryland. Basis of the ABA in filing the brief;...
- Salomon outshines its rivals for the third straight year. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;01/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30799, p36
Presents news briefs pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of January 3, 2000. Includes the Delaware River and Bay Authority's plan to sell revenue bonds backed by an increase in tolls at the Delaware Memorial Bridge; District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency's sale...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p36
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of April 29, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines.
- Mexican bond sale. // BRW;12/11/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p11
Reports on a Mexico City bond issue, considered as Mexico's biggest municipal issue of domestic debt in 2003.
- No Deal: Measly Municipal Calendar on Tap. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
There were no major deals on the municipal bond market calendar for the holiday week as traders start to wind down activity for the year.
- Despite Political Troubles, 2003 Was a Big Year for Texas Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p36
Looks at the performance of the municipal bond market in Texas in 2003. Voters' approval of a bond authorization for the Texas Department of Transportation; Texas' victory in a battle for a manufacturing plant for Toyotal Manufacturing of North America; Achievements of the state in 2003,...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher After Release of Weak Job Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds for June 2, 2004. Factors influencing the increase in municipal bonds; Decline in tax-exempt bond yields; Additional jobs outside of the farm sector; Federal Open market Committee's increase of its target federal funds.