Connecticut to Sell $300M of GOs With About Half for School Projects
- Education Sector Helps Prop Up Sagging Issuance. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;8/12/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33960, p8A
The article focuses on education as the largest of the ten public finance sectors in the U.S. tracked by media and information firm Thomson Reuters. Figures show that the education sector accounted for almost one-third of bonds sold in the first half of 2013. Interest rates are said to be the...
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p8
The article lists competitive municipal bond offerings in the United States from July 31 to August 22, 2006. It provides information concerning the municipal bonds' issuer, description, amount, time of sale, financial adviser, legal opinion, date of maturity, insurer, and the ratings assigned by...
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p7
Lists competitive and negotiated note and bond offerings in the United States as of August 19, 2005. Description; Amount; Time of sale; Financial advisor; Legal opinion; Maturity date; Insurer; Ratings.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32495, p22
The article highlights the results of negotiated municipal bond sales in the United States as of October 26, 2006. They include the 2006 water revenue bonds from the Indio Water Authority in California, water and sewer revenue bonds issued by Cape Coral, Florida, and the Colorado Health...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32495, p29
The article highlights the results of competitive municipal bond sales in the United States as of October 26, 2006. They include the general obligation bond anticipation notes issued by Darien, Connecticut, school building refunding revenue bonds issued by the Butler County School District...
- Munis Follow Treasuries Higher After Release of Weak Job Data. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/6/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31919, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds for June 2, 2004. Factors influencing the increase in municipal bonds; Decline in tax-exempt bond yields; Additional jobs outside of the farm sector; Federal Open market Committee's increase of its target federal funds.
- Salomon outshines its rivals for the third straight year. McEntee, Christopher // Bond Buyer;01/03/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30799, p36
Presents news briefs pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of January 3, 2000. Includes the Delaware River and Bay Authority's plan to sell revenue bonds backed by an increase in tolls at the Delaware Memorial Bridge; District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency's sale...
- Despite Political Troubles, 2003 Was a Big Year for Texas Bonds. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/31/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31791, p36
Looks at the performance of the municipal bond market in Texas in 2003. Voters' approval of a bond authorization for the Texas Department of Transportation; Texas' victory in a battle for a manufacturing plant for Toyotal Manufacturing of North America; Achievements of the state in 2003,...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/29/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31873, p36
Presents statistics reflecting the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of April 29, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines.