Lower-Than-Expected Jobs Data Spurs Rally for Munis, Treasuries
- The Digest. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31929, p1
Reports on developments in the U.S. bond market as of July 2004. Decline in municipal bond yields; Issuance of revenue bonds by the Arizona School Facilities Board; Details of the financing plan submitted by the Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority to the U.S. Department of Transportation.
- High-Yield Muni Funds Go Under SEC Review. Fine, Jacob; Hume, Lynn // Financial Planning;May2004, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p30
Focuses on the efforts of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in the examination of high-yield municipal bond funds. Percentage of the net asset values of the municipal bonds; Total municipal bond assets in 2003.
- WINNERS &LOSERS. // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p7
Presents charts depicting the winners and losers of the open-end national municipal bond funds in the U.S. for the third quarter of 2005. Gainers in general municipal debt; Losers in intermediate municipal debt; Performers in the high-yield municipal debt.
- Funds Gain 436.7M, First Inflows in 5 Weeks. Johnson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;5/2/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32123, p8
Reports on the performance of the municipal bond mutual funds for the week ended April 28, 2005 in the U.S. Net loss during the week; Total assets of municipal bond funds; Outflow of taxable bond funds.
- Weekly Reporters Post $614M of Outflows. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;12/26/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32780, p7
The article offers information on the weekly report of the municipal bond mutual fund market in the U.S. The reports from AMG Data Services indicated that the market had a net outflow of $614 million during the period ending December 19, 2007. This is the largest net cash outflow from June 30,...
- Muni Market Finishing Off Last of Week's Big Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;7/15/2016, Vol. 1 Issue F375, p1
The municipal bond market on Thursday was prepared for the final countdown as the last of the large new issues get set to hit the screens.
- Weekly Reporters Post Inflow of $293.6 Million. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/5/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32459, p7
No abstract available.
- Weekly Reporters See Net Inflows of $202M. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/24/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32719, p36
The article reports that weekly reporting municipal bond mutual funds had a net inflow of $202 million during the period ending September 19, 2007 in the U.S. Based on the data released by AMG Data Services, the results were down from a $230 million inflow during the previous week and represent...
- Weekly Reporters Post a Net Inflow of $845 Million. Scarchilil, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/28/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32866, p6
The article reports on the weekly municipal bond mutual funds which posted a net inflow of $845 million in the U.S. during the period ending April 23, 2008, according to data released by AMG Data Services. The four-week moving average for all municipal bond funds rose to a $960.3 million inflow...