ISM Non-Mfg Index Rose in November
- ISM Non-Manufacturing Index Rises to 55.8 in Oct. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/6/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32749, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. Institute for Supply Management's (ISM) non-manufacturing business activity index in October 2007. The index was 55.8 in this period, an increase from 54.8 in September 2007. The price paid index decreased to 63.5 from 66.1 and the employment...
- ISM Non-Mfg Index Gained in October. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p2
Reports on the increase in the Institute for Supply Management's non-manufacturing business activity composite index in the U.S. in October 2005.
- Current trends. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;7/25/2003, p7
Provides information on comparison of economic indicators for the years 2000, 2001, 2002 and 2003 in Canada. Decrease in total economic activity by 0.2 percent for April 2003; Information on consumer prices for goods and services for 2003; Reduction in merchandise exports in 2003.
- Economic notes. // Labor Law Journal;Jun74, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p385
Presents news briefs related to economic indicators of the U.S. Information on the rise in the consumer price index in April 1974; Reasons for decrease in the real earnings for April 1974; Information on the hourly earnings index.
- ECONOMIC INDICATORS. // Labour Market Trends;Nov2003, Vol. 111 Issue 11, pS98
Presents statistics on economic indicators in Great Britain as of November 2003. Background economic indicators; Retail prices; Indices of consumer prices.
- MARKET MOVERS. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/5/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p1
Presents an overview of the economic performance of China as of April 5, 2004. Composite equity index of Shanghai, China; Indicator that growth in the domestic economy is strong; Economic outlook for Nikkei.
- Chicago PMI Gains To 63.5 in July. Siegel, Chicago E. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p2
Reports on increases in Chicago Purchasing Managers' Business Barometer in Illinois in 2005. Price index; Economic indicators; Employment index; Suppliers' index.
- KEY SHORT-TERM INDICATORS FOR OECD MEMBER COUNTRIES. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jun2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 6, preceding p1
Presents a chart of key short-term economic indicators for OECD member countries as of the first quarter of 2004, including gross domestic product and consumer price index.
- DATA & FORECASTS: ECUADOR. // Latin America Monitor: Andean Group Monitor;Apr2007, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p5
The article offers information on the consumer price inflation of Ecuador for 2007. According to Banco Central de Ecuador, consumer price inflation has reported to be at 20 percent which is the lowest since May 2005. Weaker economic activity was among the reason pointed out. On the other hand,...