Non-Farm Payrolls Grew 112,000 in Nov
- Payrolls Up 211 ,000; Unemployment Down to 4.7%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/10/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32357, p2
The article reports on the performance of various economic indicators during the month of March 2006 in the U.S. An increase was observed on non-farm payrolls by 211,000 bringing the total employment to 134.966 million. Unemployment rate fell to a 0.1 percentage point to four point seven...
- EMPLOYMENT, UNEMPLOYMENT, AND WAGES. // Economic Indicators;Jan2005, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p11
Presents tabular and graphical representations of employment and unemployment rates, wages and other economic indicators in the U.S. as of January 2005. Decline in the country's unemployment rate in December 2004; Selected measures of unemployment and unemployment insurance programs; Employment...
- Current trends. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;7/18/2003, p7
Presents data on comparison of economic indictors for years, 2003, 2002, 2001 and 2000. Decrease in total economic activity by 0.2 percent in March 2003; Increase in consumer price index for 2003; Reduction in unemployment rate for 2003.
- Economic Activity and Labor Markets: The Employment Situation, September. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct2008, p13
The article reports on the employment situation for September 2008 in the U.S. The nonfarm payrolls declined by 159,000 between August and September 2008, with losses spread across a wide range of industries. This scenario is the ninth consecutive month of employment decline and a continuation...
- Indicators… at-a-glance business data. // Personnel Today;10/13/2009, p23
The article offers information on several indicators of business for year 2009 including decline in the starting wages of employees, decline in the vacancies and increase in the unemployment.
- Payroll up 78,000; May Joblessness down. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;6/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32147, p2
Reports on the increase of non-farm payrolls in Washington from 78,000 to 133.33 million in May. Decrease of unemployment rate in the state from 5.1 to 5.2 in April.
- INBRIEF. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/19/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33027, p17
The article offers news briefs related to the economy in the U.S. in 2008. The Department of Labor reported 554,000 jobless claims for the December 13 week. The Conference Board said that the composite index of leading economic indicators fell 0.4% in November. Manufacturing activity in the...
- CONJONCTURE EN BREF POUR LES PAYS MEMBRES DE L'OCDE. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jun2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 6, preceding p1
Presents a chart of key short-term economic indicators for OECD member countries as of the first quarter of 2004, including unemployment and interest rates.
- REGIONAL RISK PROFILE. // Asia Monitor: South East Asia Monitor Volume 2;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p1
Singapore's economy is in danger of losing its way on the road to recovery. Economic activity slumped 4.2% in the second quarter from the same period a year earlier. Unemployment is shockingly high at 4.5 percent, and the manufacturing sector is losing ground as a regional hub as India and China...