S&S, Good Morning America, Create Publishing Partnership
- 'GMA' Book Bake-off. Kuzyk, Raya // Publishers Weekly;3/28/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the announcement made by the television program "Good Morning America" (GMA) regarding the first of three finalists in its search for the great U.S. memoir. Popularity of the competition; Prizes to be given for the winner; Statement issued by GMA producer Carrie Cook.
- Simon Spotlight Entertainment Launches With He's Just Not That Into You. // Book Publishing Report;9/20/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 36, p1
Reports that Simon & Schuster Inc. has launched its new imprint, Simon Spotlight Entertainment company, with the release of the book "He's Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys" written by Greg Behrendt and Liz Tucillo in the U.S. Target market of the imprint; Estimated...
- People In The News. // Book Publishing Report;4/11/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p6
Provides information on executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. Selection of Catherine Daly as vice president and editorial director of Simon Spotlight Entertainment company, the media tie-in imprint of Simon & Schuster's Children's Publishing; Career highlights of Daly; Death of Nobel...
- People. // Publishers Weekly;10/3/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 39, p18
Presents updates on several executives in the publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 2005. Brooke Lindner at Simon Spotlight; Greg Stielstra at Thomas Nelson; Maria Carbonell at Time Warner.
- Risky business. // PHC Profit Report;5/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p7
Comments on the April 18, 1995 episode of the television program `Good Morning America.' Results of a study of bathtubs conducted by Uniqe Bathtub Refinishers.
- What to Watch. Ross, Dalton; Mehta, Monica; Kepnes, Caroline; Lee, Allyssa; Tucker, Ken; Fretts, Bruce // Entertainment Weekly;9/13/2002, Issue 671/672, p140
Presents news on television programs in the U.S. as of September 2002, including 'Good Morning America' and 'The Drew Carey Show.'
- Comedy of errors. Flint, Joe // Entertainment Weekly;07/31/98, Issue 443, p38
Presents information on the television show `Good Morning America.' Mishap which occurred in an early-July 1998 telecast by weatherman Spencer Christian; Ratings for the show in 1997; Resignation of Christian from the show; Criticisms leveled at the show; Background information on the show;...
- TV reviews. Letofsky, Irv // Hollywood Reporter;11/6/95, Vol. 339 Issue 37, p10
Reviews the television program `Good Morning America.'
- "Morning TV save my life". // Self;Oct2007, Vol. 29 Issue 10, p26
A personal narrative is presented which explores how the author's life was saved by the television show "Good Morning America" from breast cancer.