Gotuit Gets $10M More in Funding
- CARAT, GOTUIT JOIN TO MINE COMPARABLE VOD, WEB DATA. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;10/30/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p1
The article reports that media agency Carat has joined Gotuit for a video-on-demand and broadband effort. Carat has locked in clients Norelco, Remax and Chase to participate in this pioneering market trial with Gotuit. Gotuit will provide detailed data on how long consumers interacted with...
- Gotuit Indexes Games For VOD. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;2/9/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p32
Provides information on the video-on-demand sports indexing service offered by Gotuit Media Inc. Tests conducted on the technology; Background of the service; Applicability of the technology.
- O'Brien to get to it at Gotuit. // CED;May2005, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p16
Reports on the appointment of Daniel O'Brien as chairman and CEO of Gotuit Media Corp., a provider of video-on-demand services and software. Positions held by O'Brien prior to his appointment at Gotuit; Features of Gotuit's flagship product.
- Adelphia goes with Gotuit guide. // CED;Jul2005, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the use of Gotuit Media Corp.'s video-on-demand navigation guide by Adelphia Communications Corp. Adelphia is using the core Gotuit On Demand guide, as well as specialty content libraries Gotuit Music on Demand, Gotuit News On Demand and Gotuit Sports On Demand. The Gotuit...
- Gotuit Adds Tunes From Universal. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;4/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 17, p69
Deals with the decision of Gotuit Media Corp. to include videos from Universal Music Group to its Gotuit music-on-demand service which is being tested in the U.S. Information on the music-on-demand service; Purpose of the test, according to Universal Music Group vice president of business...
- VOD. // CableFAX Daily;10/7/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 195, p2
Reports on the agreement secured by Gotuit with Adelphia to launch its video on demand content in Buffalo, New York. Services provided by Adelphia to its digital subscribers.
- Time Warner does VOD indexing. // CED;May2004, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the plan of Time Warner Cable of Maine to test the indexing software from Gotuit Media Corp. that is designed to index video-on-demand content into easily navigable segments. Key features of Gotuit's indexing software; Gotuit technology's use of metadata to index recorded content.
- Take My VOD, Please. // CableFAX Daily;11/10/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 219, p1
The article covers issues related to video-on-demand (VOD) in the United States as of November 2005. VOD technology is a server that delivers programming to the viewer according to Bob Marsocci of DirecTV. The shares of Concurrent has increased following the launch of VOD services. The Koch...
- Gotuit Indexes Scripps VOD For Time Warner. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;3/15/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p53
Reports on the video-on-demand indexing services provided by Gotuit Media Corp. for Scripps Networks as of March 15, 2004. Capabilities of the Gotuit software; Statement from Channing Dawson, Scripps senior vice president of emerging media, on the service; Television programs indexed by...