- LIBERTY SPINOFF FLAT. Amdur, Meredith // Daily Variety;6/9/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the effect of the Liberty Media Intl. Inc. (LMI) spinoff on the parent company's share price. Move of Liberty to spin off stock vehicle in the form of new financial holding company LMI; Receipt of one share of LMI. for every 20 shares of Liberty Media by shareholders; Plans of LMI to...
- Liberty takes stakes, all over. McAdams, Deborah D. // Broadcasting & Cable;04/03/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 14, p36
Reports that Liberty Media International Inc. has purchased stocks of different United States companies.
- Liberty Int'l Wraps $730M Rights Offer. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p41
Reports on the stock rights offering initiated by Liberty Media International in the U.S. in September 2004. Estimated amount raised from the offering; Purpose of the right offering; Increase in the company's outstanding shares.
- Another Liberty Stock Hits the Street. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;6/14/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p40
Reports on the low stock trading performance of Liberty Media International (LMI) and its parent, Liberty Media Corp., on their first trading day in the U.S. in June 2004. Trading values received by both companies; Opinion of analysts on the spun off LMI; Ways to invest with John Malone,...
- Trio of Factors Pressure LMI Stock. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/2/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 31, p20
Reports on the stock performance of Liberty Media International (LMI) as of August 2004. Factors affecting the prices of LMI shares; Acquisition of the LMI stake by Comcast Corp.; Amount of Liberty Media shares sold by Comcast in a block sale.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;11/8/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p36
Presents an update on issues related to the stock performance of the cable television industry in the U.S. as of November 8, 2004. Increase in the shares of INTERACTIVECORP; Initiation by David Kestenbaum of the coverage of Liberty Media International Inc.; Stock prices of various cable companies.
- Money: digest. // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/7/2004, Vol. 386 Issue 43, p12
This article presents information related to events from the media industry. Liberty Media International Inc. (LMI) has repurchased 3 million shares of its Series A common stock from Comcast Corp.'s Comcast QVC unit for about $128 million in cash. After LMI was spun off from Liberty Media in...
- Liberty Spinning Soon. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/31/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p23
Reports on the date set by Liberty Media Corp. for the spinoff of Liberty Media International (LMI). Assets of LMI; Purpose of the spinoff; Price of Liberty shares at trading on May 26, 2004.
- INDUSTRY STOCKS. // Multichannel News;8/22/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 34, p26
Provides information on television and telecommunication stocks in the U.S. as of August 22, 2005. Performance of RCN Corp.; Closing prices of Adelphia and Charter Communications; Revenue projection of Carrie Hart, analyst at Credit Suisse First Boston, for Telewest Global.