- Liberty to up its UK cable stake? // Televisual;Mar2002, p13
Reports the property valuation of cable provider NTL in Great Britain. Merger of the company with the media industry; Bid of the company for cable interest of Deutsche Telecom.
- Knapp is wide awake on job. Boehm, Erich // Variety;07/27/98, Vol. 371 Issue 11, p22
Features United States-based NTL cable company. Information on NTL's business transaction in United Kingdom; Background information on NTL; Contribution of Barclay Knapp, chief executive officer of NTL, on the company.
- Cabler NTL reports healthy sub count. // Daily Variety;08/07/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 45, p12
Reports on the subscriber figures of NTL Inc.
- NTL centralisation creates senior jobs but sees 40 go. Crawford, Anne-Marie // Marketing (00253650);7/15/1999, p3
Focuses on the plans of NTL, Great Britain's third largest cable operator, to centralize its marketing function. Creation of several senior positions; Elimination of 40 jobs; Plans for new advertisements to promote the different products and services available under the NTL brand.
- NTL boosts subs in fourth quarter. Randall, Laura // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;01/16/2001, Vol. 366 Issue 26, p153
Reports that British cable television company NTL Inc. has gained more customers in the last three months of 2000. Number of customers gained.
- Universal launches I.K. movie cabler. // Daily Variety;01/18/2001, Vol. 270 Issue 34, p52
Reports on the launching of Universal Studios Networks U.K.'s library motive channel, Studio. Joint venture with NTL Inc.
- Charter Inks Pact With Va. Town. // Multichannel News;08/07/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 32, p18
Reports on the agreement of Charter Communications Inc. with the city council to maintain its cable television franchise in Suffolk, Virginia.
- Charter offers customer perks, system upgrades. Shepherd, Shawn // Business Press;04/16/99, Vol. 11 Issue 50, p3
Reports on steps taken by Charter Communications Inc. to repair the damage to its corporate image done by its much-maligned Marcus Cable operation in Texas. Charter's goal to be recognized as an excellent provider of customer service and high-technology communications; Launch of an external...
- Charter: We're Growing Nicely. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;02/19/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p2
Reports on United States-based cable television company Charter Communications Inc.'s financial performance for the fourth quarter of the year 2000. Increase in operating cash flow; Increase in number of subscribers; Factors affecting the company's financial performance.