- OKLAHOMA: Fee Talks in Oklahoma City. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;4/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32614, p9
The article reports that a plan on helping finance city services with development fees has been outlined to the Oklahoma City Council. According to officials, a program of development impact fees would help the city pay for parks and streets maintenance that are financed by sales tax revenues...
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: Charities and the California Sales Tax. McCown, Harvey J. // Outlook;Fall99, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p54
Presents information on the Californian sales tax for tax-exempt organizations. Organizations which are exempted; Compliance requirements; Taxation on food and meals.
- N.Y.C. Trust Issuing $85 Million for Dance Foundation, Morgan Library. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p3
Reports on the preparation of the New York City Trust for Cultural Resources to sell the bonds of Alvin Ailey Dance Foundation and Pierpont Morgan Library. Utilization of the long-term bonds for the expansion and renovation of the organizations; Inclusions of the capital and endowment campaign;...
- Scared of the bull. Pallarito, Karen // Modern Healthcare;03/10/97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p74
Reports that not-for-profit hospitals in the United States are investing too much money in noninvestment-grade bonds. How not-for-profit healthcare providers plan to add equities; How investment performance is determined; Statistics on the average asset allocation of some multihospital systems...
- TENNESSEE: Rare Rating . Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p39
Reports on the assignment of 'AA' ranking to the revenue bond issued by the Fairfax County Industrial Development Authority for the Inova Health System Foundation (IHSF). Agency that assigns the ranking; Amount of the revenue bond; Shift in the outlook of the rating agency on the outstanding...
- General Obligation Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/19/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31327, p61
Provides market data on the prices of general obligation bonds offered by various state municipalities in the U.S., as of February 19, 2002. Rating given to California 2000 Series bonds by rating agencies; Intermediate yield of New York City Series 2001G bonds; Long-term prices of bonds offered...
- Scottsdale, Ariz., Heads to Market With Triple-A Ratings. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p5
Reports the sale of general obligation bonds by the city government in Scottsdale, Arizona. Amount of the bonds; Initiation of the negotiated deal by RBC Dain Rauscher Inc.; Final maturity of the bonds.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31726, p33
Presents the chart depicting the general obligation bond yields of the municipal market in the U.S.
- Primary Quiet as Market Awaits FOMC Tapering News. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;9/16/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33979, p7
The article informs that the municipalities in the U.S. have curtailed long-term bond issuance to just over three billion U.S. dollars.