- LIPA Debt Ratings Maintained. Coen, Andrew // Bondbuyer.com;12/2/2014, p24
The article reports on the Moody's Investors Service's and Standard & Poor's retention of debt ratings for the Long Island Power Authority before the utility's issuance of around 800 million U.S. dollars in new revenue bonds in December 2014.
- Moody's Drops Orlando Tourist Bonds to Junk. Sigo, Shelly // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/9/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 13, p12
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to join Fitch Ratings and dropped its underlying ratings on the highly leveraged tourist-tax revenue bonds into junk territory in Orlando, Florida.
- Moody's Upgrades Brunswick County, N.C., to A2. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/8/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 327820, p4
The article reports that Brunswick County, North Carolina was upgraded to A2 from A3 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. ahead of its planned sale of $54 million of enterprise revenue bonds. The bonds will be used to fund projects for the county's water and sewer system. According to Moody's, the...
- Central Ark. Water Revs Raised to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/21/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32633, p2
The article reports on the bond rating assigned by the Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Central Arkansas Water's revenue bonds. Moody's has assigned a Aa3 rating to the state's $17,625,000 water revenue bonds, and upgraded the system's parity debt rating to Aa3 from A1, affecting a total of...
- Oshkosh, Wis., Water Revs Downgraded to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34128, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the senior lien storm water revenue debt of the city of Oshkosh, Wisconsin, to A1 from Aa3. It further states that the rating reflects the stable service area of system, covering the city of Oshkosh, and the city's commitment to...
- Moody's: Default Rate Falls to 1.9%. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/8/2011, p8
The article reports on the decrease in the global speculative-grade default from 2.3 percent in June to 1.9 percent in July 2011, as reported by the Moody's Investors Service.
- Oklahoma's GO Affirmation. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33659, p5
The article reports on Oklahoma's Aa2 ratings and mentions the positive outlook of Moody's Investors Service Inc. for the 222.5 million dollars general obligation debt of the state.
- Moody's Lowers Tulsa Airport Debt; DFW Outlook Negative . Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/29/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31274, p5
Reports on a reduction in debt of Tulsa Airports Improvement Trust in Oklahoma to A3 from A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Plan of Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) International Airport Board to sell its joint revenue bonds; Objective of sale of bonds; Plan of trust officials to sell their general...
- INDIANA: Clark County Falls to A1. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/5/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33445, p7
The article reports on the downgrading of Clark County's debt by Moody's Investors Service Inc. from Aa3 to A1 in Indiana.