Emuse Debuts OpenCable Toolkit
- Puerto Rico poised to become iTV test market. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;4/24/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p60
Reports on the partnership of DLC Digital with Sagrado Corazon University and consultant Monica Gutierrez to offer a seminar about interactive television in Puerto Rico. Launch of the pilot programs; Development of the potential of interactive television.
- New front-end for S4M's C2M. // TVB Europe;Feb2002, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p30
Reports the design modification of Content to Media software solution from S4M. Applicability of the system in interactive television; Provides user to check layouts of target media; Usage of Java technology.
- TV for your PC. // Australian PC User;Jan2007, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p56
The article offers information on digital and analog television tuners available in the market and its corresponding third-party software.
- emuse an OCAP author. // CED;Jan2005, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p8
The article reports that Emuse Technologies has launched an interactive television tool designed to create applications that comply with the CableLabs-specified OpenCable Application Platform (OCAP) middleware. The tool, dubbed Modelstream, is aimed at content developers and advertisers...
- ITV Providers Seek Consumer Feedback. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;12/04/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p24
Focuses on investments made to enhance the level of interactive television (ITV) services in Los Angeles, California. Factors influencing the planning and implementation of ITV; Partnership entered by Mixed Signal for the deployment of ITV game shows; Possibility of creating software updates in...
- A star is born. // Popular Electronics;Nov95, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p9
Features StarSight Telecast Inc.'s StarSight interactive on-screen program guide. Capabilities; Specifications; Enhancements; Support; Compatibility; Pricing; Availability; Contact information.
- Hyperlinks may cause click and run. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;04/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p11
Focuses on the convergence of the television with the personal computer. Threat to the basic business model of advertiser-supported television; Interactive software firms' embedding of their television spots with links to Web sites; Personal video recorder.
- tech TALK. // Hotel & Motel Management;9/3/2001, Vol. 216 Issue 15, p42
Reports developments in the hospitality industry in the United States as of September 2001. Provision of interactive digital television services for La Quinta Inns Inc. hotels; Procurement of AremisSoft Corp. by Hotel Monaco New Orleans Co.; Renewal of contract between Hotelevision Co. and...
- Media owners team up to form the latest interactive TV forum. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign;12/1/2000, Issue 48, p18
Focuses on the partnership among owners of advertising agencies to form the interactive television forum. Purpose of the interactive television forum; Benefits of the forum; Implications for television advertising.