MTV Rocks VOD With 30 Hours Of Programming
- Cheers! Brady, Shirley // CableFAX Daily;11/15/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 222, p1
The article reports on the results of the Philly video on demand (VOD) market of Comcast in Boston, Massachusetts. HBO topped in VOD sessions in metropolises with its episode 9 of the program "Rome." Seven of Philly's top 20 free on demand programs were shows for children.
- MTV picks up `Loveline.' // Electronic Media;11/11/96, Vol. 15 Issue 46, p18
Reports that MTV has acquired the rights for the television show `Loveline', which was adapted from a radio show. Retention of broadcast rights by Twentieth Television.
- THE OSBOURNES. // Creative Review;07/01/2002, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p17
Features the MTV Networks series 'The Osbournes.' Format; Target viewers; Original programming to offset falling audience interest in music videos.
- New fare from MTV. // Adweek Western Edition;6/5/95, Vol. 45 Issue 23, p12
Features MTV's animated show `The Maxx,' a part of its MTV Oddities collection of offbeat cartoons.
- Spotlight on: THE OSBOURNES. Hall, Lee // Electronic Media;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p16
Presents a television program 'The Osbournes,' telecast on a cable television channel Music Television (MTV). Theme of the program; Reason for the popularity of the program; Household rating of the program based on the real life adventures of the metal rock singer Ozzy Osbourne.
- MTV's unscripted slate: Pranks, 'Posse' and pop. Oppelaar, Justin // Daily Variety;4/3/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 64, p1
Reports on MTV's line-up of unscripted program series. `I Love Lucy' style series starring Jessica Simpson; Talkshow for comedian Tom Green; Comments of programming president Brian Graden on the station's emphasis on reality shows.
- `Rugrats' toddles onto bigscreen. Mallory, Michael; Goldman, Michael // Variety;05/19/97, Vol. 367 Issue 3, p34
Reports on Nickelodeon's plan to produce a feature film of Klasky Csupo's hit television cartoon `Rugrats.' Reason cited by Nickeledeon Movies president Debby Reece; Difference that will be seen in the bigscreen version; Plan to use all-digital inking and painting technology for the bigscreen...
- 5 SHOWS COMING TO MTV. // Hollywood Reporter;11/18/2011, Vol. 417 Issue 41, p27
The article offers information on several upcoming television programs of MTV Networks including "Catfish," "Wait Till Next Year" and "Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous."
- MTV keeps it real in many new series. Grego, Melissa // Daily Variety;05/03/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 46, p5
Reports on a series of reality television programs ordered by the MTV for 2001 summer release. 'Flipped'; Game show 'Who Knows the Band?'; Reality gamer 'Kidnapped'; 'Becoming'.