- Innovators to share secrets. Hull, Tim // Inside Tucson Business;11/06/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 33, p1
Reports on Karl Eller Center's hosting of an Arizona Venture Forum in Arizona. Localization of the findings of a national survey of entrepreneurial business practices; Contents of the 'Survey of Innovative Practices' survey.
- INSTRUCTIONAL METHODS: MANAGING THE STRESS AND DIFFICULTY OF CHANGE. Taylor, Ruth Arleen // AMA Winter Educators' Conference Proceedings;2002, Vol. 13, p477
Focuses on the special instructional innovation session which provides review of literature input, panel discussions of successful and not so successful business experience in navigating organizations through change initiatives. Different functional realities between managers and employees.
- Succession planning on Forum member's minds. King, Carole Ann // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/19/98, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p3
Presents a report of the International Forum meeting where the topic of succession planning was discussed. Comments from Jerry Schwartz, president of wholesaler Windsor Insurance Associates and operating partner of Elar Partners.
- Big names on menu at DC dinner. Cusack, Bob // Hill;9/11/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 100, p1
The article offers information on a meeting between lawmakers, business leaders, and journalist to discuss a range of policy issues on September 17, 2013 at Capitol Hill, Washington, D.C.
- Globalization And Its Contents. // Environmental Forum;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on the annual Environmental Law Institute-Miriam Hamilton Keare Policy Forum. Topics discussed at the forum; Participants at the forum.
- Out takes. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Sep2014, p74
This section presents photographs of people who attended networking opportunities and interactive activities during "Conference & Incentive Travel" magazine's Agency Forum held on August 6-8, 2014 in England.
- Unâ€¢conâ€¢ferâ€¢ence. // TD: Talent Development;Dec2014, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p15
The article discusses the word unconference given to the open group discussions that was applied to gatherings that discusses agenda at the beginning of the meeting and instead of sitting through lectures, attendees participate in open discussions and the number of attendees may vary.
- Calendar. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;8/27/2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p16
A calendar of events for the business sector of Salt Lake City in Utah for August 2012 is presented including a forum on economic growth in the U.S. and Europe, a meeting for veterans aiming to start small businesses, and a gathering on protecting intellectual property rights.
- MM Forum Features Pharma Exec Keynote. // Medical Meetings;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p24
The article offers information on the 3rd Annual Pharmaceutical Meeting Planners Forum to be held at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 26 and 27, 2007.