Cash Managements Draw 1.950% High
- Treasury to Offer $20B 17-Day Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Department of the Treasury concerning its sale on cash management bills. The department will auction $20 billion of 17-day cash management bills on August 29, 2007. Respectively , the closing time for the receipt of non-competitive and...
- Cash Managements Draw 1.940% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32941, p2
The article reports on the sale of $29 billion of 31-day cash management bills dated August 15, 2008 and due on September 15, 2008 at a 1.940% high tender rate by the Treasury Department in the U.S. 2.37 was the bid to cover ratio and 1.970% was the coupon equivalent. Tenders totaled...
- 25-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.000% High Rate. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;10/7/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34390, p1
The Treasury Department Wednesday sold $24 billion 25-day cash management bills, dated Oct. 8, due Nov. 2, at a 0.000% high tender rate.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 4.600%, 4.590% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32701, p4
The article reports that the tender rates for the latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department were up, as three months incurred a 4.600% high rate and the six-months incurred a 4.590% high rate. The median bid on the 91s was 4.550%, while the low bid was 3.000%....
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go at 2.035% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/1/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32020, p2
This article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department auctioned $19 billion of four-week bills at a 2.035% high yield, a price of 99.842. The bid-to-cover ratio was 2.26. Tenders at the high rate were allotted 85.33%. The median yield was 2.025%. The low yield was 2.020%.
- 19-Day Cash Management Bills Draw 0.075% High Rate. // Bond Buyer;8/12/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34359, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday sold $25 billion 19-day cash management bills, dated Aug. 12, due Aug. 31, at a 0.075% high tender rate.Ã¼
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;1/3/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32041, p2
The article presents various news items related to bond market. The Treasury Department said that it will raise $988 million of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills today by selling $36 billion to refund $35,012 billion in maturing securities. First-time...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.960%, 4.970% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;8/29/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32455, p28
This article reports that tender rates for the U.S. Department of the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills have decreased. The rates for the 91-day treasury bills decreased to 4.960 percent while the rates for the 182-day bills decreased to 4.970 percent. The median bid for the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 3.895%, 4.220%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p2
The article reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Department of the Treasury's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills. Tender rates have been higher as Coupon equivalents were 3.988% and 4.372%, respectively and the price for the 91s was 99.015431 and that for the 182s was 97.866556....