Preliminary 3Q CDP Shows 3,9% Growth
- GDP and Other Major NIPA Series, 1929--2003. // Survey of Current Business;Feb2004, Vol. 84 Issue 2, p152
Presents several charts of economic indicators in the U.S. from 1929 to 2003. GDP estimates; Price indexes for GDP and gross domestic purchases; National income and disposition of personal income.
- BUSINESS SITUATION. // Survey of Current Business;Nov2001, Vol. 81 Issue 11, p1
Discusses the trends in some economic indicators of the United States in the third quarter of 2001. Decrease of the gross domestic product in the quarter; Factors which contributed to the decline in price index for gross domestic purchases; Increase in real disposable personal income. INSETS:...
- Business Situation. // Survey of Current Business;Aug2003, Vol. 83 Issue 8, p1
Presents business indicators for the second quarter of 2003 in the U.S. Percentage increase in gross domestic product; Increase in price index for gross domestic purchases; Influence of the increase in energy prices.
- A BILLION PRICES NOW. Surowiecki, James // New Yorker;5/30/2011, Vol. 87 Issue 15, p28
The article discusses the collection of financial data on the health of the economy in the U.S. The Great Depression led to the development of gross domestic product (GDP) as a measurement of a country's national income. The author feels that in spite of the amount of data that is available to...
- Finding the hot markets of 2006. Bauch, Carla M. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Dec2005, Vol. 34 Issue 15, p24
This article presents information on the investment friendly or hot markets of the United States in the year 2006. It is the energy sector, which seeks more attention when one discusses the hot markets in the year 2006. According to Phil Flynn, an energy analyst of the United States the 2006...
- ECONOMY AT A GLANCE. // Regional Economist;Jul2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p26
Several graphs are presented that show the U.S. economic indicators such as real gross domestic product (GDP) growth, consumer price index and inflation-indexed treasury yield spreads.
- FORECASTERS DOWNSHIFT 2005 ECONOMIC GROWTH OUTLOOK. // Mortgage Banking;Jul2005, Vol. 65 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on the economic forecast of economists in the U.S. for 2005. Contention of the Philadelphia Federal Reserve Bank growth of the real Gross Domestic Product; Inflation rates as measured by the Consumer Price Index; Unemployment rates.
- Selected NIPA Tables. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, pD-2
Presents several charts on national income and product account estimates for the U.S. for the first quarter of 2005. Change in real gross domestic product; Price deflators for gross domestic product; Price indexes for gross domestic purchases.
- A changing landscape. Schulzinger, Jacob // Wood Digest;Dec2008, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p10
The article reports on the weaker performance of U.S. economy in 2008 and discusses its impact on the businesses. The Consumer Price Index has decreased in two consecutive months. The gross domestic product in the most recent quarter produced only a 1% increase in constant dollars. The...