In Demand's Pitch an HDTV Hard Sell
- The HD puzzle. Fadden // SHOOT;05/09/97, Vol. 38 Issue 19, p35
Focuses on the growing use of high definition television (HDTV) among advertising post-production companies in the United States. Origins of the technology's development; Essence of the digital television system; Business potentials of HDTV commercials.
- Creative trends. Caranicas // SHOOT;05/30/97, Vol. 38 Issue 22, p4
Focuses on impact of high-definition television (HDTV) on commercial creativity and budget. Connection between plagiarism and parody; Observations on creativity of parody spots; Impact of HDTV on production companies and post houses.
- HDTV: A Missed Opportunity? Jacobs, Heather // SHOOT;03/02/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p15
Focuses on the high-definition television (HDTV) issues of relevance to the advertising community in the United States. Advantages and disadvantages of HDTV; Efforts to develop HDTV standards; Opportunities for HDTV.
- Untitled. // CED;Jun2003, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p12
Reports on plans of In Demand to launch linear high-definition television channels. Features of INHD; Plans to launch other high-definition networks that focus on movies and sports programming.
- A NEW DEFINITION. Jocelyn, Patrick // Campaign;10/26/2007 Insider's Guide, p9
The article presents the author's comments on the commercials industry's necessity to embrace the future of high-definition television (HDTV). He says that anyone in the commercials industry who is not prepared to accept HDTV's growing market risks being left behind. He further says that the...
- Advertisers Slow to Adopt HD. // TV Technology;2/16/2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p26
The article focuses on the report of Extreme Research regarding the use of high definition (HD) television (TV) of advertisers, which reveals a decline from 14% in the third quarter of 2010 to 13% in the fourth-quarter of 2010.
- HD goes into Hospital. // TVB Europe;May2003, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the installation of the Dveous/high definition system in television studios in London, England. Power capacity; Way of producing high-end television commercials; Improvement of the animation process.
- TBC, Crawford take the HD route. Giardina // SHOOT;07/03/98, Vol. 39 Issue 27, p7
Reports creation of high-definition television (HDTV) advertisements by the TBS On-Air Promotions in Atlanta, Georgia. Broadcast of the HDTV advertisements on analog systems; Views of TBS senior producer/director Kelly McGinnis on the promotions; Context of the Goodwill Games Image Campaign.
- In Demand expands scope with HD push. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;4/28/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 15, p8
Reports that U.S.-based video-on-demand company In Demand plans to launch several high-definition television channels. Features of the planned channels; Company background.